Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most BLM supporters I used to follow completely ignored the Ukraine war

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
JFL at the coper giga retards who think BLM is only about "virtue signalling"

White girls when they are not the center of attention BLM

When the whole George Floyd bullshit was at its peak, I saw a little over 30 whores I used to follow on instagram (I followed them for their asses, not their opinions) posting that stupid black square thing to show their support to BLM. Some of them went even further making stories and bullshit.

Being blackpilled as I am, I already knew back then that all of them were fucking blacks, because women only care about men they want to fuck. I remember many copers telling me back then that they didn't really mean it and only did it to "virtue signal" and for internet points. Now that the war on Ukraine exploded, many sided with Ukraine, most of the entire world, actually. 100% trendy... none of these sluts even showed support, none. Nothing. At least not the ones I remembered and checked.

JFL at thinking women are not fucking niggers, that nigger is an incel race. You JBW and other retards are a damn joke. Niggers activate in women the same mechanism that make them fuck other animals, their instinct to breed with beasts. Fuck them and fuck you too.

slavs are literally nigger tier though. i don't see what the difference is?

High tier noggers are a race of their own. Just like Chad is it’s own race.

Normie and low tier nogs are at severe disadvantages.

So yes maybe if you created a Chad-only hierarchy, niggers may be at the top of that, or equal to white chads

High tier noggers are a race of their own. Just like Chad is it’s own race.

Normie and low tier nogs are at severe disadvantages.

So yes maybe if you created a Chad-only hierarchy, niggers may be at the top of that, or equal to white chads
They don't have to be Tyrones, that is the difference. Being a negroid and average is enough to have women simping for you.

That's why I say that blacks are in a separate category than other types of ethnics. No way are blacks equal to say, ricemen. If a black guy is incel, he's either subhuman in looks, comically short, not NT or a combination of the above. His race won't count against him like it would a rice or curry.

They don't have to be Tyrones, that is the difference. Being a negroid and average is enough to have women simping for you.
Interesting theory. Could be because they are more likely to have Chad like features in their body due to natural selection from slavery.

That's why I say that blacks are in a separate category than other types of ethnics. No way are blacks equal to say, ricemen. If a black guy is incel, he's either subhuman in looks, comically short, not NT or a combination of the above. His race won't count against him like it would a rice or curry.

True. Also blacks have high animalistic culture which probably results in high NT

If you support BLM, you're pretty much guaranteed to have am extremely poor grasp of what's going on in general. :feelsjuice:

JFL at the coper giga retards who think BLM is only about "virtue signalling"

View attachment 601432

When the whole George Floyd bullshit was at its peak, I saw a little over 30 whores I used to follow on instagram (I followed them for their asses, not their opinions) posting that stupid black square thing to show their support to BLM. Some of them went even further making stories and bullshit.

Being blackpilled as I am, I already knew back then that all of them were fucking blacks, because women only care about men they want to fuck. I remember many copers telling me back then that they didn't really mean it and only did it to "virtue signal" and for internet points. Now that the war on Ukraine exploded, many sided with Ukraine, most of the entire world, actually. 100% trendy... none of these sluts even showed support, none. Nothing. At least not the ones I remembered and checked.

JFL at thinking women are not fucking niggers, that nigger is an incel race. You JBW and other retards are a damn joke. Niggers activate in women the same mechanism that make them fuck other animals, their instinct to breed with beasts. Fuck them and fuck you too.
big true
96244576 D8ED 4DFA AB9E 5C21F26B71EF

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

I just think blacks do better than they sould, but its preferable being white

They eventually took BLM off their profiles as well JFL

Caring about niggers wasnt meta anymore, gotta find the next big thing

Interesting theory. Could be because they are more likely to have Chad like features in their body due to natural selection from slavery.
They tend to be taller and more athletic than other ethnics.

mail order bride

Don't follow blm retards, for the sake of your sanity above anything else

:feelskek: that pic cracks me up cuz I've seen it irl so many times. A huge sasquatch looking negro with an Average looking white foid next to him
True, it creates a contrast that is basically laughable.

True. Also blacks have high animalistic culture which probably results in high NT
Most blacks I've met, male and female, tend to be very NT. Not too bright, but very NT.

Being blackpilled as I am, I already knew back then that all of them were fucking blacks, because women only care about men they want to fuck.
This

Absolutely true. I also have seen some anecdotal evidence that foids preaching BLM fuck niggers.
Niggers have a pretty good SMV among white foids generally.

I don't care about the Ukraine war either.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to point out that you don't see foids painting their faces with support of autistic or schizophrenic men, because we have absolutely no SMV, even if we are white. :feelsjuice:

I'd just like to take this opportunity to point out that you don't see foids painting their faces with support of autistic or schizophrenic men, because we have absolutely no SMV, even if we are white. :feelsjuice:
If schizophrenia caused men to become criminals women would be all over it.

If schizophrenia caused men to become criminals women would be all over it.
Maybe. Maybe not. I wouldn't know; I haven't looked into it.