Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most blackpilled villain. What are your thoughts on these short video clips dear brocels?

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★

@CopingForBrutality thoughts? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

I can't view Kenshin without getting reminded the mangaka got caught with tons of CP

Sadly life is not about fighting. I wish it was, because then I had a shot at it. Life is more like a slave auction where you have to sell yourself.

Like Bernie Sanders' inner opinions when trending on Reddit, brainwashing propaganda for kiddies

It's all just a bunch of sound bites to give his words a semblance of depth and make him seem edgy.

In truth, survival depends on your ability to adapt, and this is determined by several factors such as your neuro-atypicality, your physical appearance, your status, etc., things that enable you to integrate into a social circle and increase your chances of survival because humans are beings that depend on cooperation.