Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Most Billionaires Are Ugly. Incel Tier.

Riceman

Riceman

Banned
-
None are chads.

Putin

Bezos

2 of the most power men on earth are bald manlets with ugly faces. 1 with a long midface. 1 with buck-eyes.

please explain their success to me

Why do you thonk they had the time to work so hard?

They are smarter than us

There are far more autistic incel balding manlets than there are chads on the Forbes list.
as a matter of fact, I have trouble finding a single gigachad. if life was so easy for them i'd imagine them being super successful too.

i wonder why.

I think you actually need intelligence or some form of talent to become that rich and successful. Any random moron can become a millionaire though.

4A78AF05 300D 4C2B A9BB 6BCE09371B74
Bezos, the ugliest hyperbillionaire I can think of, is/was normie tier
Norwood reaper got him good tho

Almost everyone on Forbes 400 is over 6 feet tall though

They did the right thing. Tbh

Just KGBmaxx.

chads are only successful in fields where they don't need to think and work, like acting and singing.

Because they have literal 200 IQs if you're Bezos and 200 IQ and a real life badass in Putin's case.

Putin was born into a unique circumstance and he's whatever now since everyone becomes sub-human when they're older, but tbh was a Chadmitri when he was younger. He was nationally rated in Sambo as a youth and he went to a school for gifted students. Does that sound like anybody here?

Attachments

• vladimir-putin_13.jpg
    vladimir-putin_13.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 49
I think you actually need intelligence or some form of talent to become that rich and successful. Any random moron can become a millionaire though.
This basically. They are very financially savvy.

This basically. They are very financially savvy.

Agreed too...

And also truth is to become that rich you actually do need to work a lot besides working smart

Working hard will not make you rich but not working and being productive will guarantee you not be rich.

Chads all have the easy way out - They are successful but it's limited. Billions can only made upon merit and merit ALONE...

Agreed too...

And also truth is to become that rich you actually do need to work a lot besides working smart

Working hard will not make you rich but not working and being productive will guarantee you not be rich.

Chads all have the easy way out - They are successful but it's limited. Billions can only made upon merit and merit ALONE...
You also seem to need to have imagination combined with effort and a good plan.

Bezos was just at the right place, at the right time. You can easily become a billionaire in this weird age we live in just by blind luck. Sure, you still need a degree of talent but Bezos probably isn't any smarter than any competent businessman out there, most of whom are only modestly wealthy by comparison, but he was just lucky to get into the right type of business at the right time.

Putin was a KGB intelligence officer and seems to be a very capable statesman. Was the first one to drag Russia out of the muck it had sunk into after the collapse of the Soviet Union and he used the popularity he gained in his first term to make himself powerful enough to actually chase away all the oligarchs who had bleed the country dry for years after the Union fell. We are talking about powerful billionaires who controlled large chunks of the Russian economy. I'm not going to say he is some kind of hero but to kick people like that around he must be running some serious Game of Thrones game. Guy is a force to be reckoned with, him being rich is just the tip of the iceberg. His wealth is just a tool he has to maintain his strength, he is not just rich for the sake of being rich. It's all about power and domination.

Last edited:
Just spetsnatz maxx. Probably killed like a gajillion capitalists. He thug maxxed too.

You also seem to need to have imagination combined with effort and a good plan.

That another too.

A proper execeution is critical and adapting to changing business enviroments and consumer needs.

Their success with foids or money?

51608133_10104798532265160_7456310066216435712_n.jpg

i believe this is the biggest problem with incels. we let what other people say about us affect us emotionally and ultimately psychologically.

warren buffet's wise words basically tells us to let all those words bounce off you. don't pay it no mind and keep moving forward. think logically. not emotionally.

this is the incel's biggest challenge.