Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Most based post on IT to date

>3 minutes ago
This you OP?

Beautiful nose and eyes :cryfeels:

Mogger, doesnt even looks short.

Just from your pics you seem like a decent human
halo effect in comments

:foidSoy: Yes you can judge someone’s humanity from a picture :foidSoy:

Do we call normies with prey eyes Chads now?

He's not an incel. Literally said he rejects women who are unattractive. Trolly behavior too.

Screen Shot 2023 06 03 at 94810 AM

Lol, face wins again

Yeah but his face if your white isn't something impossible out of reach with surgery unlike this niggas if your curry it's over the bones are to shit

He is telling them his hight is the reason he struggles with women and they say its his horrible personality that is his problem :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: They sensed it through the photos

he is the fakest fakecel I have ever seen he has gigachad jawline eyes hair nose facial hair broad shoulders if height is his problem with leg lengthening surgery he will mog everybody in his area in a 100 mile radius (something most incels here including me won't have because we need shit tone of face jaw nose and eye surgeries not just leg lengthening and we won't look as good).
if that is you op fuck you manlet.
jfl

he is the fakest fakecel I have ever seen he has gigachad jawline eyes hair nose facial hair broad shoulders if height is his problem with leg lengthening surgery he will mog everybody in his area in a 100 mile radius (something most incels here including me won't have because we need shit tone of face jaw nose and eye surgeries not just leg lengthening and we won't look as good).
jfl
not me nigga Im ugly

jfl
Are you white?

How the absolute fuck does a ripped slayer Chad like that even learn what "shortcel" means, nevermind spend time LARPing as one instead of creampieing sluts in all the nightclubs in his city?

halo effect in comments

:foidSoy: Yes you can judge someone’s humanity from a picture :foidSoy:
Kek:feelskek:. I mean, it's always great whenever we get something like this where normies themselves freely admit that all that "personality" thing is bullshit, that your looks are the only thing that matters and that your face and frame are your "personality", but still...

Also, tbh, if someone asked me to describe that guy, I'd say like he's a former high school bully that has now moved onto bullying his subordinates in the company his daddy got him a job in thanks to his connections.

Mogs me to the bottom of hell
Mogger, doesnt even looks short.
jfl

Mogs me from Seattle to Vladivostok

and they're all attacking him lmfao