Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Most based female death?

Best toilet death

• Ashli Babbitt

• Halyna Hutchins

• Eva Mirales

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Which of these deaths was the most based?

1. Ashli Babbitt
Ex-military woman who should have stayed in the kitchen. Instead she wants to play with the boys. Despite having a child. She goes to the Jan 6 riot and tries to bypass Secret Service who lodge a bullet in her neck as payment for her efforts. She collapses onto the ground and her arm curls like a T-rex as she stares up at chuds with selfie-sticks. The cherry on top is that her bare breast is shown on national television as she is hauled away.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AshliBabbitt/comments/kurzc5/bring_out_your_dead_nsfwnsfl/

2. Halyna Hutchins
Another toilet who should have been in the kitchen but was traveling the world "filming movies" and probably fucking chads. She decides to film a low budget movie because she gets to be next to Alec Baldwin. Like an idiot cinematographer she lines up a shot that has him aiming at her, and she gets one in the chest. She caused her own death.

3. Eva Mirales
She was a dumb teacher in Robb Elementary. Teaching is one of the few acceptable professions for teachers. HOWEVER, she married a cop JFL hoping that she would be protectionmaxxed. When she got shot she texted him and nobody entered the class for 76 minutes! That's what you get for marrying a cop. He'd rather let his wife die out than defy his boss JFL

View: https://youtu.be/B_W_SopPUGE

covergn.jpg
jfl im not the one trying to lure incels to my grooming discord server

More like jewshooting

dunno but ashli babitt had nice tits

My favourite is those two euroroach whores beheaded in Morocco. They deserved to die because they dressed like sluts in a Muslim country. The good thing is that their deathes were filmed for our enjoyment. Listening to their screams is lifefuel.

My favourite is those two euroroach whores beheaded in Morocco. They deserved to die because they dressed like sluts in a Muslim country. The good thing is that their deathes were filmed for our enjoyment. Listening to their screams is lifefuel.
based

Ashli Babbitt was a average looking babe, I would not mind sucking them tits of hers