Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most based animes to watch?

• Thread starter InsanityIsThisWorld
  • Start date
InsanityIsThisWorld

InsanityIsThisWorld

Officer
★★★
Im really fucking bored and I have never watched a single anime in my life but ill give it a try since my live has gotten so shit due to coronavirus. If any of the anime profile users have any to recommend that are blackpilled and good let me know

angel beats!

Boko no pico

I’m gonna recommend you Death Note and Code geass cause they’re good and not long

Jisatsu Suru is a personal favorite. Look it up!

I haven't gotten around to it, but N.H.K. seems like a pretty relatable anime (atleast to me anyways).

I'm glad you asked
Comign to pc

Since you seem like a beginner, I recommend starting slow, so watch some normie animes first. I recommend watching: Mirai Nikki, Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online, The Promised Neverland, One Punch Man (I liked both seasons, but the second one lacks animations quality compared to the first, still pretty good story and since the manga and webcomic are still going, we will eventually get more seasons. I totally recommend the manga too btw), My Hero Academia (at least the first two seasons and the first half of the third one. Maybe the first half of the 4th one as well). All of this are relative short shows that are aimed to a general non-anime watcher audience, so it should be enjoyable, even for you Mr. Normie.
Now, on to the good stuff, after having some training with the ones above, I recommend going trough this ones: Death note (is a classic and for a reason). If you liked Death Note you're probably gonna also enjoy Code Geass, is not exactly like Death Note, but both have smartass main characters trying to outsmart opponents, so if you're into that, you'll love those two. Next I recommend Psycho Pass (at least the first season, I haven't even watched the second one), Steains;Gate (both seasons I recommend, but even more I recommend playing the visual novels, you can get them on Steam for fairly cheap), Clannad (if you like emotional shows and crying, the first season may be a bit slow, but is totally worth the wait. Also has a visual novel you can buy on Steam and I recommend it because it helps understand the ending a lot more), and finally I recommend watching Hellsing. You'll find that Hellsing has two versions, I recommend watching both, but first watch the original and then watch the OVAs.
Now that you're a veteran weeb, you need to step up your game and watch some classics so that you can be part of the meaningful conversations. First I recommend watching Hunter x Hunter, is a very good story that in theory is still going in the manga but we will probably never get a continuation on the anime, at least not any time soon. It has two versions, I recommend watching the 2011 one. I also recommend you watch the Monogatari series, is a very confusing show in terms of how to watch it, since they're so many season and what not, but just Google it and decide whether you wanna watch the episodes chronologically or in the order they first aired. Also watch The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Just like Monogatari, the episodes didn't come out in order, so you have to decide the same thing. Good luck getting through the endless eight arc, hahaha. Now that you have watched all of this, and preferably more, then and only then you can be worthy of watching Serial Experiments Lain. That is all I got for today.

Blink

Neon Genesis Evangelion.

ShootTheBitch
<- Whatever this one is tbh.

Also, Angel Beats is pretty good I must say.
This is due to it being one of the few Animes that I've ever watched and enjoyed.
Although it's got a very interesting story and plot, it will ultimately leave you in a more happy yet depressing state afterward, just saying.

Last edited:
watch kuuchuu buranko

View attachment 252444 <- Whatever this one is tbh.

Also, Angel Beats is pretty good I must say.
This is due to it being one of the few Animes that I've ever watched and enjoyed.
Although it's got a very interesting story and plot, it will ultimately leave you in a more depressing state afterward, just saying.
can u understand jap cos hapa :waitwhat:

Vinland saga cause no spotlight on females.

Oregairu isn't bad either.

I'm glad you asked
View attachment 252432
Since you seem like a beginner, I recommend starting slow, so watch some normie animes first. I recommend watching: Mirai Nikki, Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online, The Promised Neverland, One Punch Man (I liked both seasons, but the second one lacks animations quality compared to the first, still pretty good story and since the manga and webcomic are still going, we will eventually get more seasons. I totally recommend the manga too btw), My Hero Academia (at least the first two seasons and the first half of the third one. Maybe the first half of the 4th one as well). All of this are relative short shows that are aimed to a general non-anime watcher audience, so it should be enjoyable, even for you Mr. Normie.
Now, on to the good stuff, after having some training with the ones above, I recommend going trough this ones: Death note (is a classic and for a reason). If you liked Death Note you're probably gonna also enjoy Code Geass, is not exactly like Death Note, but both have smartass main characters trying to outsmart opponents, so if you're into that, you'll love those two. Next I recommend Psycho Pass (at least the first season, I haven't even watched the second one), Steains;Gate (both seasons I recommend, but even more I recommend playing the visual novels, you can get them on Steam for fairly cheap), Clannad (if you like emotional shows and crying, the first season may be a bit slow, but is totally worth the wait. Also has a visual novel you can buy on Steam and I recommend it because it helps understand the ending a lot more), and finally I recommend watching Hellsing. You'll find that Hellsing has two versions, I recommend watching both, but first watch the original and then watch the OVAs.
Now that you're a veteran weeb, you need to step up your game and watch some classics so that you can be part of the meaningful conversations. First I recommend watching Hunter x Hunter, is a very good story that in theory is still going in the manga but we will probably never get a continuation on the anime, at least not any time soon. It has two versions, I recommend watching the 2011 one. I also recommend you watch the Monogatari series, is a very confusing show in terms of how to watch it, since they're so many season and what not, but just Google it and decide whether you wanna watch the episodes chronologically or in the order they first aired. Also watch The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Just like Monogatari, the episodes didn't come out in order, so you have to decide the same thing. Good luck getting through the endless eight arc, hahaha. Now that you have watched all of this, and preferably more, then and only then you can be worthy of watching Serial Experiments Lain. That is all I got for today.

View attachment 252440
Thats a good recomendation, do you already watch Kill la Kill ?

kodomo no jikan

Thats a good recomendation, do you already watch Kill la Kill ?
Not really, I remember watching a couple of the first episodes but left it, don't remember why.

Not really, I remember watching a couple of the first episodes but left it, don't remember why.
I see, promised Neverland was pretty cool ngl, i like it

Magi and Shoukoku No Altair.

I see, promised Neverland was pretty cool ngl, i like it
Yeah, what I liked about it most was the weird camera angels that they used all throughout.
They make you feel as if someone is watching them all the time and that's just so eerie.
The anime only adapts 38 chapters of the manga, which has like 130 chapters by now, so there's a ton more to animate in the future.

I have a theory about what the numbers in their necks mean. I might do a thread about it in the offtopic ngl, since I don't use Redd*t anymore.

I don't watch anime

Yeah, what I liked about it most was the weird camera angels that they used all throughout.
They make you feel as if someone is watching them all the time and that's just so eerie.
The anime only adapts 38 chapters of the manga, which has like 130 chapters by now, so there's a ton more to animate in the future.

I have a theory about what the numbers in their necks mean. I might do a thread about it in the offtopic ngl, since I don't use Redd*t anymore.
yeah its really good ngl hope the second seasson will be soon online
Yes you should do it with spoiler alert tbh
Anyways im watching Kakegurui this days, its recomendable

Oh I haven't read the manga, so it would be based on what we see on the anime, pretty much.
Kakegurui seems to have some good waifu material.

Oh I haven't read the manga, so it would be based on what we see on the anime, pretty much.
I haven't read it either i watch only the anime, btw is kinda scary how these childrens are raised and the proposue they have to life is sad, but is good at the same time
Kakegurui seems to have some good waifu material.
Indeed it is, based and waifupilled lol , but its not like slice of lifes is different

I haven't read it either i watch only the anime, btw is kinda scary how these childrens are raised and the proposue they have to life is sad, but is good at the same time

Indeed it is, based and waifupilled lol , but its not like slice of lifes is different
I might check it out once this finals end.

So what did you choose op?
I watched both seasons of Kakegurui and i’m following the manga , I find it entertaining and very interesting , Especially the 100 devouring families.
477B2C32 A0FA 435E 8D5A 1C7A8C43EAA9

Last edited:
Angel Beats is top tier,too bad that the retards at Key butchered the final parts of the story and aborted the VN episodic series.

They even managed to ruin the Manga adaptation giving a fucking retarded reason for Yurippe's death.

I will forever hate them for that.

Hunter x hunter is my favourite and it's based af.

So what did you choose op?

I watched both seasons of Kakegurui and i’m following the manga , I find it entertaining and very interesting , Especially the 100 devouring families.
View attachment 252811
Currently watching Angel Beats and death note, I wrote a list of every suggestion and everyday I will try a new anime.

None of them, or alternatively; the ones that don't make you a fag. Which is all of them.

I call these animes escapism genre
yep and shield hero calls some whore who falsely accused him of rape a whore so it is based

over for weeb cucks