Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Most awful race of foids?

Y

yellowmancel

Recruit
★★
This is a post for discussions and for giving your opinions on which race of females you hate the most. In my opinion noodlewhore's but that's just due to the fact I am rice. Other race of men please answer what race of females are the worst.

Sheboons, they have low class and IQ.

Sheboons and indians

Sheboons smell like poop, chitlins, grease, fried chicken. They are also low iq and have loose pussy.

Indian foids smell like curry and shit, they cook awful food, bathe once every few weeks, low iq, and they're pussies are wipped.

Indian and SEA foids in terms of appearance white and black foids based of how they act

It really depends what specific angle ur coming at this from.

Tbh theyre all bad news combined.

But e.g. when it comes to unattractiveness rice. Sheer internal evilness and calculated malice/manipulation mayos no question. And abhorrent conduct and classless behaviour nogs.

Exactly.

Subjective_Anon
Png

#190377107Friday, June 03, 2016 3:28 PM CDT
The individuals insulting your "friend" are Negroid, and your "friend" is Caucasoid, yes? I would suggest avoiding individuals with certain hue shades. It is indicative of the level of aggression and intellectual-reasoning capabilities.

Re: i just realized that ive been accidentally cheating
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190376196Friday, June 03, 2016 3:15 PM CDT
Why are you hiding your Negroid DNA? This would not have been so "surprising" if you had Caucasoid DNA.
Re: Opinions Thread
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190376672Friday, June 03, 2016 3:21 PM CDT
Okay. We will not discuss "controversial stuff," we will discuss objective evidence. Scientific evidence has shown that Negroid individuals are intellectually-inferior to Caucasoid individuals. Africa is a continent of primitive and inferior beings residing in huts while Europe is a utopia of technological advancement. "Multiculturalism" is decimating America.

Black women are the canary down the mine of female degeneracy.

I want to know who are the least trashy

Any ethnic or white with non-western ideals IMO. White foids can be just as trashy as sheboons in the right conditions, so blanket statements about race in this way feel misguided.

Its all relative. For me, White foids are the worst by far.

The numbers don't lie. 92-98+ percent of non-Asian foids don't consider Asian men at all whereas anywhere from 15-40% of noodlewhores will consider Asian men. So despite them being the biggest race traitors, they still are the nicest race of foids to us on average.

Someone already nailed it though. Noodlewhores= ugly self hating race traitors. White foids = degenerate, feminist, hypocritical, calculated evil, racism. Black foids = ghetto, loud, abhorrent, trashy, masculine

Last edited:
I think its black foids, i have seen alots of cute indian foids but im yet to see an attractive black foid. Probably they don't exist.

Black and white foids are clearly the worst

Jewish, white, and black.

You under white is wonderful effect, white women are the same but people are more likely to excuse their bullshit for obvious reasons.

It’s like how people subconsciously think attractive people are nice. It’s just we are more forgiving towards them and likely allow them to get away with certain things we would never with an average or unattractive person.

blacks but all are vile at their core

latinos, africans, arabs and all kinds of niggers

I'm not as attracted to light skin (Asian, white, indian) as much as I thought I was. Light skin is overrated. Asian women typically have undeveloped body types. White and indian women at least have some thick and shape, I'd much rather over them. And look like actual women.

Implying that all women aren’t the same

Slavic subhuman nasty 10$ foids
@Sneir

You under white is wonderful effect, white women are the same but people are more likely to excuse their bullshit for obvious reasons.

It’s like how people subconsciously think attractive people are nice. It’s just we are more forgiving towards them and likely allow them to get away with certain things we would never with an average or unattractive person.
I won't deny that there's bad White foids out there, but there is alot more in the Black community

Sheboons----wide noses, fat lips, protruding jaws, toilets that are 200 pounds of testosterone.

Sheboons----wide noses, fat lips, protruding jaws, toilets that are 200 pounds of testosterone.

Plus, the good black foids usually go for White guys.

i think pigmes

noodlewhore because of much they want whitu cocku