Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Most Autists Do Not Want A Treatment or Cure To Be Developed For Autism

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Read through the answers here https://www.quora.com/Should-autism-be-cured.

Many autists are claiming their disability gives them special abilities and forms a part of who they are as such they do not want effective treatments or cures developed for this condition. Despite the social, communicational, and relationship forming disadvantages, they mention a few special talents here and there which according to them makes it worth having this condition. They fail to realize that one's social status is not determined by what they can do which at best makes them a wageslave or utility to be exploited, but their social skills and physical characteristics.

Moreover, they fail to understand that most people with autism do not have any talents at all but range from mildly to severely disabled, there are many low functioning ones they ignore who are unable to talk, dress themselves, walk properly, have intellectual disability and have to be taken care of by others their entire lives. These delusional idiots are living in a bubble., they have been told their entire lives they are great and special, despite their poor social skills, and believed it. In reality, the majority of even the high functioning ones are incel loners who will almost certainly die as virgins.

Last edited:
damn, they are coping hard

Being very bad at something makes you less likely to have awareness of how bad you are.
This is especially the case if your brain is munted

The only good thing about autism is NEETbux. That’s it.

Being treated like a mentally impaired retard by everyone isn’t a nice feeling.

Autistic foids don't have any concerns. Autism doesn't slow them down at all since men aren't bothered by it.

It only cripples men. Autism for men is an incel life sentence unless you're a male model.

Autistic foids don't have any concerns. Autism doesn't slow them down at all since men aren't bothered by it.

It only cripples men. Autism for men is an incel life sentence unless you're a male model.
Majority of those with autism are men and the answers are from mostly males as well . Honestly it is irrelevant to mention females with autism, juggernaut law protects them from inceldom despite any condition they might have. Also I believe a male who is 6+ with mild autism who puts in significant effort into improving social skills will be able to ascend . Low functioning autists are screwed unless they are 8+.

I believe a male who is 6+ with mild autism who puts in significant effort into improving social skills will be able to ascend . Low functioning autists are screwed unless they are 8+.
This. People forget that autism is on a spectrum. However, I don't like how loosely the term is thrown around. I've been accused of being autistic due to being socially awkward, unwilling to conform, and for having few friends.

Im tired of seeing autism related stuff. forced meme

The common autistic poster on some mental health support board is bluepilled beyond belief into believing this bullshit.

Of course, nobody wants autism. It's a social death sentence. It's a virtual guarantee that you're dying alone unless you are very physically attractive. You will be treated like subhuman garbage your entire life.

It's a psychological phenomenon that is known to repress bad thoughts of oneself, kind of like a self defense mechanism.

Looks like everyone wants to be Dr Shawn Murphy lol

who care about the autism man

The common autistic poster on some mental health support board is bluepilled beyond belief into believing this bullshit.

Of course, nobody wants autism. It's a social death sentence. It's a virtual guarantee that you're dying alone unless you are very physically attractive. You will be treated like subhuman garbage your entire life.

Because only men can really fail, at least when it comes to relationships and sex.

Idiots, they must have been diagnosed young & come from a middle to upper class background with opportunities given to 'em thanks to location. I would give up much to be NT.

How do you "cure" abnormal development of certain brain areas? You can't. It's like expecting doctors to cure people with Down's. It's just impossible and the most humane solution is to euthanize the individuals and abort all fetuses with the condition. The 1st thing will never happen due to libcuck "morals" so pray to whatever God you have faith in that doctors figure out how to discover autism in a pre-natal stage.

I like my autism but if there was a cure I would get rid of it in a heartbeat, I'm tried of being not able to get along with others and shit.

Idiots, they must have been diagnosed young & come from a middle to upper class background with opportunities given to 'em thanks to location. I would give up much to be NT.