Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most amazing speedrun video tbhthbngl

I dont know what was going on
He completed the game in 1 mins and 12 secs which was the fastest..
"I grinded and grinded and wanted so badly to become the one to prove everyone wrong. I probably spent 100+ hours going for 1:12 in 2010-2012 " jfl

It just looked like he was walking around the map wtf
:feelstastyman::banhammer:

ded srs

At least he probably makes money on twitch.

At least he probably makes money on twitch.
The only money he earnt was $100 because someoneone on the forum said they were willing to give 100 to whoeve beats 1.13 record lol so he kept grinding that fukcing game, all day and night trying to beat the record. Imagine having at least 100 hours of game simply from speedrunning lol

The only money he earnt was $100 because someoneone on the forum said they were willing to give 100 to whoeve beats 1.13 record lol so he kept grinding that fukcing game, all day and night trying to beat the record. Imagine having at least 100 hours of game simply from speedrunning lol
He probably streams on twitch right now and has a following since that video was made a long time ago is what I meant.

It seems so funny,OP.