Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mosque food was mediocre

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
went to my local mosque to break the fast. food was mediocre. Not enough salt,black pepper, nor seasoning. Maybe 6/10. Did have some ok variety but compared to some churches I have been to and other places very lacking. Not a good look.

They had rice chicken, some curry gravy chicken + bread, fruit salad, potato bread pastry which was good, and some sweet milk. But again lacking, very lacking compared to buffets. Not good. Big problem I have with Muslims, lazy fucks never have Sushi, never have French food, very rarely Italian food. They don't change shit up enough! Lazy fucks not willing to learn and test other cuisines.

Dude don’t eat in shitskin places ,they shit on the food

Big problem I have with Muslims, lazy fucks never have Sushi, never have French food, very rarely Italian food. They don't change shit up enough! Lazy fucks not willing to learn and test other cuisines.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: why would they cook that shit in a mosque? fucking sushi :feelskek::feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: why would they cook that shit in a mosque? fucking sushi :feelskek::feelskek:
Obviously they can't cook it in the mosque. But they should buy it from elsewhere or have their wives make it for everyone. Also never seen a Muslim make a sushi restaurant despite there being hundreds of thousands in my area. These retards lack imagination and entrepreneurship spirit.

I hate iftar food, why don’t they just give biriyani. They have to give sand nigger food even though we are curry

I hate iftar food, why don’t they just give biriyani. They have to give sand nigger food even though we are curry
Yes and it often lacks flavoring. They don't vary it up enough in most cases too.

My only chance at going to mosque was getting my Egyptian Muslim oneitis but I’m sure we all know how that went. :feelsrope:

My mosque offers free iftar so I can't complain lool but switching it up with brown food once in a while would be dope, 70% of the people there are brown anyways

They're not lazy they are based. Imagine eating disgusting raw fish.
-5 basedness points to you for suggesting this

I'll become muslim if they start giving out mutton bhuna gosht :feelsohh:

Low inhib mogger. You just go there to eat with them? :feelsohh:

Try langar and bhandara they give nice food.

What's sand nigger food like?

i'll swing by and cook up some pork for you and the boys.

went to my local mosque to break the fast. food was mediocre. Not enough salt,black pepper, nor seasoning. Maybe 6/10. Did have some ok variety but compared to some churches I have been to and other places very lacking. Not a good look.

They had rice chicken, some curry gravy chicken + bread, fruit salad, potato bread pastry which was good, and some sweet milk. But again lacking, very lacking compared to buffets. Not good. Big problem I have with Muslims, lazy fucks never have Sushi, never have French food, very rarely Italian food. They don't change shit up enough! Lazy fucks not willing to learn and test other cuisines.

you break your fast with other ?

mogs me