Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mortally-wounded dog trait: you have the physical strength of a 90 year old elder or Auschwitz-Birkenau prisoner.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
I have difficulty going upstairs, I walk like a POW (yes, those POWs from footage films back in the last months of WW2). And, of course, I'm highly exhausted (mentally, too).

My house is like an internment camp for the subhumans (untermensch).

liberation-of-auschwitz-gettyimages-107409582.jpg

I have difficulty going upstairs, I walk like a POW (yes, those POWs from footage films back in the last months of WW2). And, of course, I'm highly exhausted (mentally, too).
>fatcel
>strength of an old grandpa

doesnt add up, are you a midget or can barely move?

cannot relate

same shit, i'm 18 year old and i feel like an old faggot due to extremely subhuman genetics and being buck-broken by this dystopian femcunt soyciety

Used to relate until I started playing sports

Used to relate until I started playing sports
Sports are fake. I'm slightly overweight and I get extremely exhausted after 1 minute of jogging. It has something to do with SSRI withdrawal.

Sports are fake. I'm slightly overweight and I get extremely exhausted after 1 minute of jogging. It has something to do with SSRI withdrawal.
Jogging and running are the worst sports. It ages you very quickly