Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

mortality horrifys me

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i woke up today and for some reason the first thing my mind thought of was my mortality. i thought to myself that one day this body im in right now will be rotted and decomposing in the ground. knowing that every second of my life is slowly marching to the day i leave this shell and the lights will be out forever is creepy and eerie as fuck. i WISH i could just believe in the afterlife so i could cope, but i just cant force myself to truly believe this i am too much of a logical person to believe in something so unsubstantiated, i know the afterlife is just a cope so people dont get scared of their own mortality, cus it will ALLLL be okay in heaven right? wrong. once we die thats it guys, do you remember what it was like before you were born? exactly, thats how it is after we pass away, we are born to live a short ass life and then its darkness forever

Everyone dies in the end

If they don't embalm your body or cremate you, and you're just given a natural burial hopefully your body will be recycled back into nature to feed other living things.

Everyone dies in the end
and after that its done. forever. for trillions upon trillions of years, for eternity, SOMEDAY the fully decomposed molecules that was once part of our bodies will be engulfed by the SUN...its so eerie to think about

and after that its done. forever. for trillions upon trillions of years, for eternity, SOMEDAY the fully decomposed molecules that was once part of our bodies will be engulfed by the SUN...its so eerie to think about
Yep. We're just the universe experiencing itself in the end

Idc because im going to heaven like the good boy i am :feelsUgh:

unlike @BlackPilledNeet with his dark and evil soul :feelswhat:

You just have to live your life to the fullest brocel :feelsokman:, leaving no regrets behind, if we're immortal we won't appreciate life because there wouldn't be any value to it, just like eating a top grade steak, you know that you don't get to eat it everyday may be not even every year, you just have to enjoy every single bite, if you eat them every single day you won't appreciate it :feelsautistic:

Also the elements (oxygen, carbon) that comprise our bodies came from stars in the first place