Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Mortal Kombat 11 looks amazing (play as Rambo)

thats how I felt when i saw the terminator preview vid

Look good, but I hate the roster. So many shit female characters no one likes like Cassie, Jacky,Cetrion or Frost, and too many guests. Terminator and Spawn were enough.
I wish the game had more martial arts charscters like Shujinko and Kenshi tbhngl

Damn playing as Casey Anthony should be good.
Or a tag battle with Amanda Knox.

It really has Rambo? haha cool.
Is it available for PC? I played one (don't know which MK it was like 5-6 years ago or so) on a laptop but it was a ported buggy piece of shit that ate ram and shat lag.

I was finally able to play it on PS5 for the first time. It's nice, graphics and gameplay are really solid now, but it has a very familiar feel with no major changes. I do have a lot of trouble pulling off most of the special moves. I dunno if it's the PS5 controller or if I just suck now.

Rambo, Robocop, and Terminator are all good until the novelty wears off after about 5 minutes. I still prefer the classic characters (Raiden, Subzero, Scorpian etc) over all the new characters. There's like 8 million special moves for each character now which is a bit annoying. I think maybe for the next MK game they should go full retro and just get rid of all the extra characters and slim the game down to its basics.

Last edited:
The female characters mostly look like shit And I’m tired of lesser characters added in dlc , I want more 3d era characters like onaga, blaze,motaro, also im still ducking waiting for havik and reiko