Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Morph Meeks with a high hairline

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Would he look worse?

who the fuck cares?

What do you mean high hairline, he's already norwooding pretty hard.

What do you mean high hairline, he's already norwooding pretty hard.
No he isn't. His hairline is pretty low. Would his looks be affected at all if his hairline would be high? Like if he had a big forehead?

nobody fucking cares about your shitty what-if situations, go back to lookism to discuss gay shit like that.
Yet you're on my thread you retard.

Does he look good with bangs?
bangs.png

He's already bald in most of his pictures.

This dosent really matter

No he isn't. His hairline is pretty low. Would his looks be affected at all if his hairline would be high? Like if he had a big forehead?
jeremy-meeks-files-for-divorce1.jpg

Yes he is, he's already at norwood 3.

Doesn't answer my question.
What is your question? If Meeks were in a more advanced stage of balding or had a bigger forehead, would he look worse? Obviously, you already know that. What's your point, to prove something everyone already knows?

What is your question? If Meeks were in a more advanced stage of balding or had a bigger forehead, would he look worse? Obviously, you already know that. What's your point, to prove something everyone already knows?
No I'm saying how much would it affect his looks if he had a high hairline. His hairline as of current is still low even if he's receding. Would it be that big of a difference in his looks? Paul Walker had a high hairline but was still a Chad.

Nobody cares faggot OP