Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Mornings or afternoons?

What's better, mornings or evenings?

• Mornings

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Afternoons

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
With daily activities taken out of the equation (work, study, tiredness), what time of day do you prefer- mornings or afternoons? Mornings as in just after the sun has come up, so it's day but clearly very early in the day, and afternoons as in late afternoons when the sun is starting to set. In the morning the cold of night is starting to warm up from the sun, and during late afternoons the lingering heat of the day is beginning to subside. Mornings have a bright, fresh feeling to them, where as late afternoons have an atmosphere of calmness in which one can begin to wind down. Although ultimately it depends on where you live, I'd also say that mornings have a lot less traffic than afternoons (when normalscum are let go from their wagecuck jobs and all drive home at once like human livestock).

Which is comfier?

Afternoon is the worst time of day; going outside is nearly intolerable during these hours. Offensive brightness, offensive life. I'm going to be able to start enjoying things again once I push my waking back to 6-7am.

Night is alright too.

I like night but I dont like afternoons. So I prefer early mornings cause I like the cool air and the quiet of the land. Most people are asleep so there is nothing going on. Im talking about 5:30- 6:00 am tho.

Morning, evening, and night all mog the afternoon to death.

I hate mornings so much so i choose afternoon, although i prefer nights when everyone sleeps.

mornings but I tend not to be awake during them but when I am, I'm active and able to do stuff. At night I don't do anything and LDAR till I sleep

wish I could sleep from 6pm to like 12am tbh

mornings but I tend not to be awake during them but when I am, I'm active and able to do stuff. At night I don't do anything and LDAR till I sleep
This.
Prefer morning but my sleep issues push my window of activity inevitable to between afternoon and early morning

Atmospherewise I agree to Gremlincel.