Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Morning Sloppa

all this time

all this time

B.U.L.L
★★
Eating huevos con crema y frijoles, threw in some goyslop too from McDonald’s, right before they stopped breakfast got a couple hotcakes, large coffee, and some biscuit. I can’t stop eating this shit they really know how to hit your dopamine receptors, plus I didn’t feel like cooking trucel tenderloins and tilapia (all I have in my fridge), im too broke for good home food and barely have time cuz. I’m a slave. Oh well.

Isn’t mcdonalds breakfast all day now?

If you’re gonna eat slop, morning is the time to do it I guess, since you have the rest of the day to use the calories, as opposed to dessert where you just go to sleep after (if you’re an incel :feelsbadman: maybe one of the reasons we die earlier…).

If you’re gonna eat slop, morning is the time to do it I guess, since you have the rest of the day to use the calories, as opposed to dessert where you just go to sleep after (if you’re an incel :feelsbadman: maybe one of the reasons we die earlier…).
But you sleep like a cozy baby after a goyslop meal

Sounds tasty:ahegao:.