Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion morning height vs night height

Do you claim morning, noon, or night height?

• Total voters
Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★
Is it fair to claim morning height or is it cope?

If I measure myself right after jumping out of bed, it comes out to 6'0.5ish which can be rounded to 6'1.

If I measure myself at high noon, it comes out to exactly 6'0 or within a fraction of an inch of 6'0

If I measure myself before going to bed, I dip below 6'0, around 5'11.5 but never below that.

Is it cope for me to claim 6'1? Or is it normal to claim your morning height?

Last edited:
Shortcel trait: giving a fuck about morning/night heights

I am manlet at day and manlet at night

Claim afternoon height, the average is the most accurate... :feelsjuice:

Though I doubt anyone would figure it out if you LARPed as 6'0.5; still mogs me. :feelssus:

The real answer is to claim 6'2 since most men add 2 inches to their actual height anyway.

work on your posture so it’s the same through the day

With normies, I will claim my peak morning around 6'0 (183 cm), especially with my hair longer. I see no point in being treated like a joke because I can be around 5'11.
If I measure myself right after jumping out of bed, it comes out to 6'0.5ish which can be rounded to 6'1.
Dang, if you can claim 184 cm (6'0.44) is around 6'1 (185.42 cm), I guess I basically can claim 182+ cm (5'11.65+) is 6'0 (182.88 cm)

I use night time height. Nobody measures their height in the morning anyways.

Tallchad during the day, manlet at night?