Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

mormon maxxing

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Banned
-
going to one of those fdls mormon sects and offer money to the leader in order to get an arranged married and buy 3 mormon wives, could this be possible? i believe it could to some degree, in fact mormonism was made to provide their leaders with tons of puss, most likely joseph smith was a chad or good looking since he had the capacity of convicing more than 40 women in to marry him, same thing with other mormon leaders, mormons are actually good looking compared to the average American, i assume that is one of the reasons they got to spread their religion overseas so much, like if an ugly dude came to your home and tried talking to you would probably call the cops, but if a 6ft tall blonde guy or cute girl came to your home you would more likely to chat with them.

View: https://youtu.be/Pgw-C_DTVo8

No it's not possible nigger do u know how people work they would kill you for trying to buy wives in today's world they would lynch Ur ass

This is a feminised world nigga use.your brain

No it's not possible nigger do u know how people work they would kill you for trying to buy wives in today's world they would lynch Ur ass

This is a feminised world nigga use.your brain
who would ?

1800s me...

Technically, I'm still a Mormon... (It's like the blackpill, you can't untake it. The Mormons never let you go...)

Things were different back then... It was often their dead brothers wives they married.

It's a cool religion. Instead of heaven, you get you're own planet. If you're having a hard time they help you. They are the original American survivalists....

They invented a lot of guns...