Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Morgan Freeman at 74 years old, a multi-millionaire, and doesn’t even have a stable love life

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
This was on my mind at work the other day. Watch this

View: https://youtu.be/9ojY6ZvciXg

He explains he lets women chase him, ok cool that’s smart on him. So all of this in mind the interviewer asks him how it feels to be single after being divorced. And he rebuttals that it’s happened before. Which is shocking because

Morgan freeman was at least 74 at the time this interview happened. Why the fuck is a 74 year old man getting divorced? That is legitimately one of the most embarrassing things I could imagine. Growing old and having a wife but still not being enough even as a famous multi-millionaire, so getting divorced not ONCE but TWICE by two different women. All while you’re settling in at your 70s.

Honestly who wants to be in the hellscape that is this modern dating game as a man in their 70s? He’s literally going to be in the earth within at most 20 years and STILL has to deal with shitty unreliable women

Last edited:
Once the leech was done feeding it divorced raped and became rich

Ted Kaczynski - Wikipedia

You can be rich, powerful, famous, hell even attractive.

It will never be enough for modern women.

Last edited:
there are a lot of blackpill examples in hollywood, the Will Smith interview was a big one. I like to bring it up to redpillers, you can't out alpha the system.

Women chase him cuz he's rich and famous and they're gold diggers. Average guys have no one chasing them

there are a lot of blackpill examples in hollywood, the Will Smith interview was a big one. I like to bring it up to redpillers, you can't out alpha the system.
The will smith interview was brutal. And the cuck is still in a relationship with her. That whole family is fucked up though.

Can you even get hard at 74, isnt it over at that point

Can you even get hard at 74, isnt it over at that point
I’d say there’s a 50 50 chance. But still, you grow old with some foid and have a bond with her which was cemented by time. And the bitch just up and leaves. That shit is brutal, women really have no concept of honor.

ITT: cuckcels getting sad for chad

Argument against the voicepill?

holes have too much power in soyciety.

Ehh old people arent really supposed to have a love life. I mean sex is about reproduction, your peepee go hard because you see nice booba. Not some 70 year old granny.

He might be able to have an erection yes, but thats with a hot 20 year old, and 20 year olds shouldnt be having sex with grandpas.

Omg, he's found the secret to getting women, just let them come to you!
How more disconnected can this guy get?

He's a rich career hollyweirdo he prolly decided to divorce and have gay nigger orgies or something.

maybe they just didn't get along. autist.

Don't forget Musk or Bezos who lost BILLIONS to foids in divorce.

Foids are so fucking powerful that some of the richest and smartest men on earth are still getting cucked by them. Let that sink in.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back