Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids won't ever show spontaneous loyalty. They have to be trained and disciplined like dogs

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
The west made it impossible for marriages to work because husbands not only don't have authority over wives, they also can't discipline them. Expecting foids to be loyal spontaneously is like expecting a wild dog to train himself into a trained dog. You are the one who has to do the work.

Foids who disrespect their husbands need punishment. There's no way to circumvent this. But in the west it's forbidden to punish your wife when she disrespects you.

Some people here think you just have to be gl/Chad and everything is solved. No! Even giga Chad millionaires get cucked nowadays in the west. Idris Elba, Brendan Frazer, Mike Tyson, Brad Pitt. Marriage doesn't work the way it's done in the west. In fact, what we have nowadays here shouldn't even be caled marriage tbh. It should be called betabuxxing or cuckbuxxing, maybe feministarriage.

The best a husband can expect from a wife in the modern west is that she stays with him for convenience even though she'll disrespect and nag him constantly, constantly check other men as backup plans, if not straight up cuck him. To think that this is the "best case scenario", look how deep have we sunk into that mess.

Last edited:
Lets treat them like dogs then.

Foids control consumer spending.

Imagine giving your checking account to a child JFL.

Foid rights were a mistake.

Foids control consumer spending.

Imagine giving your checking account to a child JFL.

Foid rights were a mistake.
Men are better than women, but gynocentrism is our weakness. Men loved women so much they managed to look at them and see equals. It's a boundless love able to create strong delusion like that.

In fact, what we have nowadays here shouldn't even be caled marriage tbh. It should be called betabuxxing or cuckbuxxing, maybe feministarriage.

The best a husband can expect from a wife in the modern west is that she stays with him for convenience even though she'll disrespect and nag him constantly, constantly check other men as backup plans, if not straight up cuck him. To think that this is the "best case scenario", look how deep have we sunk into that mess.
That's why I think even calling what we have now in the west "marriage" is an insult to actual, traditional marriage.

It should be called "cuckage".

Epic memory. Which name do you like the best, @your personality ?

The industrial system has replaced men as producers and providers of food and resources. Foids don’t have to be loyal anymore because they don’t need us. It’d be satisfying to live through a total industrial food system collapse and watch the normies fucking starve.

I’ll have a belly full of lamb and fresh milk on my farm :feelsYall:

Foids don’t have to be loyal anymore because they don’t need us.
They do. All the crucial work in society is done by man, including the building and maintanance of robots and machines when it's them doing such work. Foids have been artificially "freed" from men via government intervention and cucked laws/culture.

The industrial system has replaced men as producers and providers of food and resources. Foids don’t have to be loyal anymore because they don’t need us. It’d be satisfying to live through a total industrial food system collapse and watch the normies fucking starve.

I’ll have a belly full of lamb and fresh milk on my farm :feelsYall:
Very important factor that everyone completely neglects.

Though women still need men, they are still utterly dependent on men for their survival, but now it's impersonal, whereas in the past it was personal. This gives foids the illusion that they're "empowered" and "independent."

They do. All the crucial work in society is done by man
Indeed it is. Our looks and bux are the only thing they care about now.
Foids have been artificially "freed" from men via government intervention and cucked laws/culture.
The state + propaganda helped break down cultural and traditional values, but it was rapid technological progress that created the mess we have now.
Though women still need men, they are still utterly dependent on men for their survival, but now it's impersonal, whereas in the past it was personal. This gives foids the illusion that they're "empowered" and "independent."
We’ve been reduced to useless middle-men in an evil system. We are becoming totally obsolete.

Men are better than women, but gynocentrism is our weakness. Men loved women so much they managed to look at them and see equals. It's a boundless love able to create strong delusion like that.

The west made it impossible for marriages to work because husbands not only don't have authority over wives, they also can't discipline them. Expecting foids to be loyal spontaneously is like expecting a wild dog to train himself into a trained dog. You are the one who has to do the work.

View attachment 402811

Foids who disrespect their husbands need punishment. There's no way to circumvent this. But in the west it's forbidden to punish your wife when she disrespects you.

Some people here think you just have to be gl/Chad and everything is solved. No! Even giga Chad millionaires get cucked nowadays in the west. Idris Elba, Brendan Frazer, Mike Tyson, Brad Pitt. Marriage doesn't work the way it's done in the west. In fact, what we have nowadays here shouldn't even be caled marriage tbh. It should be called betabuxxing or cuckbuxxing, maybe feministarriage.

If chads treat women like shit, they're hot
If we treat women like shit, it's a police visit.

I am starting to believe that women simply don’t think the same way we do. They don’t possess the same morality, or ‘honour’ that men have, cause it just doesn’t process in their brain. They don’t feel the need to own up for the actions because the same guilt doesn’t apply to them. They seem to desire a hive mind of thinking above all else, it’s strange. I am not sure how much of this is a construct of social engineering or a biological process. Maybe I’m just rambling.

I am starting to believe that women simply don’t think the same way we do. They don’t possess the same morality, or ‘honour’ that men have, cause it just doesn’t process in their brain. They don’t feel the need to own up for the actions because the same guilt doesn’t apply to them. They seem to desire a hive mind of thinking above all else, it’s strange. I am not sure how much of this is a construct of social engineering or a biological process. Maybe I’m just rambling.
No, you're right. Things like honor, loyalty and responsibility are only understood by men.

They are a hive mind. And Feminism helps guide them deeper into their hedonistic selfish desires