Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL More young men are becoming NEETs than women

Why would any man want to participate in a soyciety that hates him and gives him nothing?

Since toilets are allowed to work they can maintain soyciety themselves.

I hope that 80% of the male population wakes up and stops supporting the gynocentric system

Well, men have increasingly no reason to contribute lots and lots of stuff to society for no benefit at all any more.

I've no idea where to start, but who said it has to be any other way, especially in this day and age? Men have always been more marginalized than women.

long live NEETs

Egregious example of Whores wanting to eat their cake and have it too.

'Oh no I only wanted to sexually exclude them, not totally demotivate them :('

Well, men have increasingly no reason to contribute lots and lots of stuff to society for no benefit at all any more.
I wouldn't even accept it with "benefits", I already know Blackpill, it's no use. FUCK IT.

Normies don't understand that employers are cucks who prefer foids over men even if they only provide negative value to the company and it's social atmosphere due to drama, men competing from foid's attention. Soyciety is very feminine, male things are heavily regulated, expensive, illegal or unavailable nowadays which kills the will of living from men. They try everything to dodge the fact that men cannot be happy when they're sexless and touch starved slaves, not making enough money for copes. Seeking "help" will only make thing worse because it can lead to being locked up in psych ward and being forcibly poisoned with ssri poison.

Most schools have special scholarships and quotas for toilets, most traineeships have special scholarships and quotas for toilets, most jobs have special traineeships and quotas for toilets. Toilets are much more likely to be admitted to a university and a job with the exact same qualifications.

This is pure institutional discrimination.

>flood everything with niggers and trannies, making everything absolutely soulless
>w-why are young men dropping out? pull yourself by the bootstraps lazy fuck, there is work to do!

I think living as a nomad hunter would make me way happier, but even that is heavily regulated by the fucking government which is supported by soyciety.

Wednesday Want GIF by LilSappys
whipped cream breakfast GIF

Men have been institutionally run into the ground and are more likely to be ostracized leading to a lack of community and no sense of purpose.

No shit, they want incels to wageslave and pay taxes for them :foidSoy:
I doubt even that, foids dont care what happens to low value males period this is just virtue signaling so they can protect feminism. They try to frame feminism as egalitarian (which it isn't its foids first hence the name) and now there precious ideology can't hold as much weight if males are suiciding more, less employment, less opportunity, less happiness while also working shitter jobs and having to serve in the military.

This submission was removed:

Rule 4 Relevance: Posts must be relevant to our experiences as women, for women, or about women.
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

i thought society is evil and run by men, why is she against men checking out of society, thus undermining it?
:feelsthink::feelshmm::bigbrain:

Normies don't understand that employers are cucks who prefer foids over men even if they only provide negative value to the company and it's social atmosphere due to drama, men competing from foid's attention. Soyciety is very feminine, male things are heavily regulated, expensive, illegal or unavailable nowadays which kills the will of living from men. They try everything to dodge the fact that men cannot be happy when they're sexless and touch starved slaves, not making enough money for copes. Seeking "help" will only make thing worse because it can lead to being locked up in psych ward and being forcibly poisoned with ssri poison.

No pussy no work

I hope that 80% of the male population wakes up and stops supporting the gynocentric system
Bill Gates Loop GIF by xponentialdesign

They won’t. They’re delusional. They’re like the dirt poor Trump supporters who defend the rights of billionaires because

>I’ll be rich someday too.

They’ll cope every day of their lives until they hit the grave.

I have tried to awaken other men on many issues, mainly circumcision. It’s pointless. Give up. It’s like arguing with a hamster. Most men are just a step above sentient, if that. Basically livestock.

Egregious example of Whores wanting to eat their cake and have it too.

'Oh no I only wanted to sexually exclude them, not totally demotivate them :('
It’s not just sexual. Young men make less money and have less opportunity.

They have literally nothing going for them lol.

Why should i work and pay taxes? To support my family? Oh wait thats right foids and jews stripped me of the human right to having a family

Never trust big pharma
:yes:and not in psychiatry too. No one can fix problems caused by sexlessness, touch starvation, poverty or bad effects caused by bad diet with that or "therapy". Psychiatry is full of true psychopaths who want to torture and dominate people legally. They don't usually tie people in bed or forcibly inject fattening and chemically castrating (((meds))) in prisons for example.

:yes:and not in psychiatry too. No one can fix problems caused by sexlessness, poverty or bad effects caused by bad diet with that or "therapy". Psychiatry is full of true psychopaths who want to torture and dominate people legally. They don't usually tie people in bed or forcibly inject fattening and chemically castrating (((meds))) in prisons for example.
Going out for a walk is better than going to a psychiatrist/psychologist

It’s not just sexual. Young men make less money and have less opportunity.

They have literally nothing going for them lol.
they don't really like old men either though, their ideal man is a 24 year old billionaire

I doubt even that, foids dont care what happens to low value males period this is just virtue signaling so they can protect feminism. They try to frame feminism as egalitarian (which it isn't its foids first hence the name) and now there precious ideology can't hold as much weight if males are suiciding more, less employment, less opportunity, less happiness while also working shitter jobs and having to serve in the military.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

they don't really like old men either though, their ideal man is a 24 year old billionaire
Old men in the USA had opportunity in their youth. The current generation has nothing.

Oh man... I used to say that society has several decades left before we really see anything close to a collapse but now I take that back.

Its more like a slippery slope or cliff before mass chaos ensues.

Of course we could just import more third world workers to fill in the gap but as the saying goes, import the third world become like the third world. Regulation and standards will be more lax and you're just gonna have roads and bridges collapsing everywhere. Buildings not up to code and falling apart. With deadly potholes/sinkholes forming after rainstorms. People will just drive straight into them and die a violent abrupt death.

Third worlders will scam. Are corrupt. And will steal copper wire from lamp posts and traffic lights, EV charging stations, etc...

Oh man... I used to say that society has several decades left before we really see anything close to a collapse but now I take that back.

Its more like a slippery slope or cliff before mass chaos ensues.

Of course we could just import more third world workers to fill in the gap but as the saying goes, import the third world become like the third world. Regulation and standards will be more lax and you're just gonna have roads and bridges collapsing everywhere. Buildings not up to code and falling apart. With deadly potholes/sinkholes forming after rainstorms. People will just drive straight into them and die a violent abrupt death.

Third worlders will scam. Are corrupt. And will steal copper wire from lamp posts and traffic lights, EV charging stations, etc...
Zero Gravity Running GIF

Humanity now has the technology to allow a small population of humans to live in paradise.

But humans can’t handle that. They’re too stupid, greedy, and flawed. So instead we have this nightmare hellscape were the smartest 10% of humans tries to drag the rest of humanity along in a horribly broken system. For every genius designing and installing advanced electrical equipment, there’s a tweaker tearing it apart for raw copper.

If you really take a moment to look around you, you’ll realize how many people really contribute nothing. Even more people consume more from the system than they give back. And then a few select individuals are keeping this whole circus turning.

Foids only have nursing occupation on their side. If men continue to fall out, which I hope they do, the large gap in knowledge in almost all jobs would be devastating. Fucking hubris of humans to throw the men and the future generations under the bus so foids could revel in the excess of modernity.