Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy More racism against Indians on IT

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

They should just rename their sub to r/shitskintear at this point :lul:

i've seen east asian racism too

i was targeted by autist doogy for being hapa :smonk:

They should just rename their sub to r/shitskintear at this point :lul:

Brutal. Imagine if they said this about Tyrone. Their sub would be banned.

Brutal. Imagine if they said this about Tyrone. Their sub would be banned.
Tyrones are the only ethnics who are appreciated by foids. We can see that we live in the matriarchy, all laws and rules are exactly as foids wish. :forcedsmile: The foid's mind set is everywhere including methods of government.

Why does this dude keep pretending he's a girl :feelskek: we already know he's a faggot from Peru that also tried larping as an noodlewhore

Tyrones are the only ethnics who are appreciated by foids. We can see that we live in the matriarchy, all laws and rules are exactly as foids wish. :forcedsmile: The foid's mind set is everywhere including methods of government.
I wonder why foids love Tyrones and hate currycels. Could it have something to do with their BBC as opposed to SCC (small curry cock)? :feelsclown:

I wonder why foids love Tyrones and hate currycels. Could it have something to do with their BBC as opposed to SCC (small curry cock)? :feelsclown:
Cope foids love the CCC (colossal curry cock)

"indian incels are way creepier and way weirder"
how can be indian means that you are more creepy? blatant racism

I couldn´t expect less from the darwinian gender

The Dark skinned races are generally a slave cast. This has been ordained by Allah. This applies Negros, Abos, and Dravidians. Not so much to North Indians or Mulattos. Really sucks, but that's the brutal bullshit truth of reality. This is why IT, which is full of white women, have no problem shitting on indian men

North indian and south indian

Imagine if are niggers

Jfl tbh. Mayocel here but w*men are so fucking cruel IRL to asian men, specifically indians. You have to be 1 in 100 specimen to get respect as either, in my experience. They treat you like a pet for entertainment/bullying.