Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel More Quora Blue Pilled Faggots That Need to Be ER'd

WhitePilledRage

WhitePilledRage

Recruit
★★★
I never see this happen in 2024. And fuck Mark Guilarte, I want to split his torso in half with a shotgun just for saying this retarded shit. Shitskins are usually objectively ugly by default, this faggot probably believes in muh "western beauty standards".

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-some-good-looking-people-not-realize-they-are-good-looking

Why do some good-looking people not realize they are good-looking?
All related (42)
Sort
Recommended

Profile photo for Christopher Hood
Christopher Hood
Studied at Queen Elizabeth College, Palmerston NorthAuthor has 542 answers and 400.5K answer views4y
I’m gonna paraphrase a philosopher, I was reading about a little while ago. The only person that knows what the world looks like from your view, is you. I can almost guarantee, that the person you think is “good looking”, can pinpoint at least three things they dislike about their face and/or body. In other words, they don’t see themselves in the same vane as others. I once dated a girl whom I believed to be a close 9/10. She had a good body, nice face- she was physically close to ideal (in my opinion).As I got to know her better, I soon discovered that she had a number of insecurities (including her body). There is no accounting for how others see themselves.

Profile photo for Marc Guilarte
Marc Guilarte
Teacher and DirectorAuthor has 5.9K answers and 353.3K answer views6mo
Because attractiveness is incredibly subjective. Also, if you are not attracted to people who look like you, you will often have trouble finding yourself attractive no matter how good-looking you really are. People are not always nice to people who have obvious positive traits.

I never see this happen in 2024. And fuck Mark Guilarte, I want to split his torso in half with a shotgun just for saying this retarded shit. Shitskins are usually objectively ugly by default, this faggot probably believes in muh "western beauty standards".

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-some-good-looking-people-not-realize-they-are-good-looking

Why do some good-looking people not realize they are good-looking?
All related (42)
Sort
Recommended

Profile photo for Christopher Hood
Christopher Hood
Studied at Queen Elizabeth College, Palmerston NorthAuthor has 542 answers and 400.5K answer views4y
I’m gonna paraphrase a philosopher, I was reading about a little while ago. The only person that knows what the world looks like from your view, is you. I can almost guarantee, that the person you think is “good looking”, can pinpoint at least three things they dislike about their face and/or body. In other words, they don’t see themselves in the same vane as others. I once dated a girl whom I believed to be a close 9/10. She had a good body, nice face- she was physically close to ideal (in my opinion).As I got to know her better, I soon discovered that she had a number of insecurities (including her body). There is no accounting for how others see themselves.

Profile photo for Marc Guilarte
Marc Guilarte
Teacher and DirectorAuthor has 5.9K answers and 353.3K answer views6mo
Because attractiveness is incredibly subjective. Also, if you are not attracted to people who look like you, you will often have trouble finding yourself attractive no matter how good-looking you really are. People are not always nice to people who have obvious positive traits.
virtue signalling cope. what a retard.

You're good looking if you are respected and foids want to fuck you.

There was a truecel tier 5'2 indian guy who posts bluepill stuff like this all the time like JFL the cope was insane he also responds about height insecurity as "u don't need gf to be happy cuz life is too short look i am 5'2 and i am happy haha" basically all coping but this kind of people's coping mechanisms are absolutlye harmful for even normies let alone inkwells

There was a truecel tier 5'2 indian guy who posts bluepill stuff like this all the time like JFL the cope was insane he also responds about height insecurity as "u don't need gf to be happy cuz life is too short look i am 5'2 and i am happy haha" basically all coping but this kind of people's coping mechanisms are absolutlye harmful for even normies let alone inkwells

It actually sounds more white pilled to find ways to cope around by not participating in a sexual-socio rat race.