Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

More proof that NT doesn’t matter

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
So a while ago somebody did an experiment on Tinder where they were pretending to be a Chad with some really bad felonies I’ll get in trouble if I bring it up probably and he still managed to get matches you know why ? Because it looks that’s why looks are everything Chad can have 10 felonies on his record and still get 100 matches a day while I have a clean record and I never got anything outta Tinder never lead to any dates or anything because I’m not good looking this experiment really goes to show how over it is

Did you see the social experiment where they used a beta chad (attractive but looked too nice) and he got no matches

Chad can be the worst criminal he will always fuck

Chad can literally be anything and still be Chad. The blackpill is the word of God

That's not evidence against the NTpill. That's evidence for hybristophilia. Autists and mentally ill people are more likely to be the victims of crime.