Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill More proof of the blackpill on Soyditt

kobaforthewin

kobaforthewin

National Bolshevik
★★★
Literally more proof of the blackpill. Foids in the comment of this old soyditt post gaslighting everyone. Shit like “Omg I wouldn’t mind a short guy” or “height doesn’t really matter to me”. I guarantee almost every foid in the comments would reject a 5’8 man if he walked up to them and asked for a date even if he were average or above average looking. It’s like a living hell, first you’re brainwashed into the bluepill from birth and then once you’re Blackpilled, you’re either labeled a domestic terrorist or gaslit by foids.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/memes/comments/ecb8e1/why_does_that_outweights_everything_else/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=2&utm_term=1

A reminder that everyone but ITcels believes in lookism

I guarantee almost every foid in the comments would reject a 5’8 man if he walked up to them and asked for a date even if he were average or above average looking.
i wouldn't go that far

@PersonalityChad send that one

15k upvotes jfl, everyone know it is true but never admit it

I hate redditors, the ultimate cucks. Bunch of leftist soy chugging cunts.

15k upvotes jfl, everyone know it is true but never admit it
This gay bluepilled society is literally a crab bucket. Anyone who dares say anything Blackpilled is immediately banned and/or ostracized.