Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

More proof of JBW! If you are white you seriously have no excuse to be an incel.

BilalBeta

BilalBeta

Greycel

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZCixBEORp8&t=5s&ab_channel=SpecialBooksbySpecialKidsSpecialBooksbySpecialKidsVerified

This is an average white man in a wheelchair. Guess what? This black woman worships him for his skin color. He is probably impotent with a shit and urine bag that she has to change but she doesn't care because in the end it is all JBW. If you are a white cel, there are always non-white women who will want you. You are only single because you are a racist volcel, seriously. If you are not racists what are you waiting for? If I was white and not a subhuman sand nigger I would try with a black, asian, any woman really and I would not be rotting alone in my room as an incel now. JBW is indisputable.

Whites live on tutorial mode.

An average looking white guy getting laid, ok, what are you trying to prove? Being ugly is enough to be incel, regardless of race

if you look like shit, it doesn't matter being white as cum

If I have no excuse then where the fuck is my black gf?

cope its cause he's chad

If he wasn't crippled he'd be Chadlite, it's just more proof that face >>> many things.

more gay propaganda

This is an average white man
Jaw

I don't know what I would consider those to be average face/frame OP

One thing about wheelchair is that this is ACQUIRED impotence in this case: he got a spinal cord injury.

His DNA would be fine, so as long as this negress can get his cum she can have superior-DNA babies.

That's ultimately what she wants.

This guy has great jaw/shoulders. He's obviously no gigachad adonis in terms of facial aesthetics but I'd definitely ping him as a 7/10 brad or 8/10 chadlite pre-injury.

Women will fuck chads who have 1/10 looks if they were born with 8-10 looks because they want his pretty babies which won't be affected by acquired ugliness as opposed to inborne ugliness.

that isnt a special kid, what happened to the channel?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvZtiM3YO1w&ab_channel=PrivateTherapyClinicPrivateTherapyClinic
< another case of JBW. he is autistic, has aspd, is dwarf sized because of a growth hormone deficiency. but because he is white and has blue eyes a woman still found him attractive enough to settle down with and have a child with. JBW can't be denied.

A crippled Snownigger who can't walk, shits and pees in bags can still outcompete an average ethnic the race pill Raped me. Fucking cumskins can't be incel. We need @REEEEEEEE'S Brother back, the jbw pastor must return.

Last edited:
thats like a way above average negress he managed to land there. just be a quadraplegic white dude I guess

He’s getting cucked.

Autoban every cumskin LARPer. You are probably incel due to weird fetishes or something. Not cause you're autistic or under 5'10 or whatever. You are privileged pampered baby cumskins. Even white "incels" live life on easier difficulties

And what about white guys with short height that are balding young? This guy looks normie for me, now try Sheebonmaxx or Latinamaxx with a 5'6" height, brown eyes, receding hairline, receding chin and big nose as a white guy like me, i am not trying to deny JBW obviously, if i was black or curry it would be worse

Also speaking about JBW, yes, the privilege is ridiculous, sheebons worship every cumskin they see, actually the only couples with the woman taller than the man that i saw in my life were WM/BF

Last edited:
In general i do believe white people have it easier in with regards to looks but thats for a couple reasons. 1. Particularly in the west whites are the dominant race so they get to set the "beauty standards". 2. Because they are the dominant race everybody worships them.

Overall though I think jbw is cope.

I don’t buy this bs. They’re probably in an open relationship :feelsugh:

??? He mogs the fuck out of me

He isn’t average tho he is bulky and fair skin morning face bones. Mogs the shit out of me disabled or not

Kek if you are a sand nigger you can easily get a black or Asian woman. What county are you from?
Fr.
I wouldnt be on this site if I had an 2/10 black landwhale interested in me.:feelspuke:
It depends kn your height and location
Canada has Los of cute black girls
See them alot in stores and when I'm driviing

[UWSL][UWSL]1) I don't like black women (I'm not racist)[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]2) There are critically few of them in my country[/UWSL][/UWSL]

try Sheebonmaxx or Latinamaxx with a 5'6" height, brown eyes, receding hairline, receding chin and big nose as a white guy like me
My dad is like 5'6 and mom is 5'4

Also I have a female.cousin who married a 5'5 man. And she herself is 5'10
It's def possible

Also if you have brown eyes as a European your might as well call yourself.a light skinned Arab kek
the only couples with the woman taller than the man that i saw in my life were WM/BF
Tfw tall black amazoness gf:feelsohh:

surprised no one posted the black dude missing half his body as a response.

If your white and incel just know there is no bigger failure on the face of the earth than you :feelsYall:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZCixBEORp8&t=5s&ab_channel=SpecialBooksbySpecialKidsSpecialBooksbySpecialKidsVerified

This is an average white man in a wheelchair. Guess what? This black woman worships him for his skin color. He is probably impotent with a shit and urine bag that she has to change but she doesn't care because in the end it is all JBW. If you are a white cel, there are always non-white women who will want you. You are only single because you are a racist volcel, seriously. If you are not racists what are you waiting for? If I was white and not a subhuman sand nigger I would try with a black, asian, any woman really and I would not be rotting alone in my room as an incel now. JBW is indisputable.

Some of what you say is fair from what I have seen and that savoy with which I might operate, and yes it's true many white cels just have too many problems to function properly in society BUT...

There is one problem with the example you have given.

This guy IS a Chad at best, and a high tier Normie at worst, so if he has his other behaviors together and is a working man with some skill set, then he would have more of a shot with a pretty girl like here regardless of his ambulatory disability.

Kek if you are a sand nigger you can easily get a black or Asian woman. What county are you from?

It depends kn your height and location
Canada has Los of cute black girls
See them alot in stores and when I'm driviing
Montréal or Toronto?

Yea that guy isn't average lmfao, thicc neck and decent jawline with blue eyes

This forum has become nothing but sandniggers, noodles, and spics trying to say whites live on tutorial mode. Gonna be leaving this shithole soon.

Bruh wtf I told you a while ago I'm Turk-Iraqi. My avatar change confused you?:feelskek:
Ah, so you're an immigrant?

Why did you or your parents decide to move to "Canada" when the United States is a far superior country in terms of freedom and economics?

Ah, so you're an immigrant?

Why did you or your parents decide to move to "Canada" when the United States is a far superior country in terms of freedom and economics?
No, I was born here. And family came here because it was the only country that accepted them

his neck alone makes him 6+

if you look like shit, it doesn't matter being white as cum
Actually it does to some extent... If you have a full head of hair and your height are at least more than 5'7" you can get even ethnic girls that are taller than you, if you are white and doesn't have any of these two it's over.