Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

More people should create believable 8/10 + chad profiles on facebook and try to ruin

• Thread starter Currently Rotting
  • Start date
C

Currently Rotting

Recruit
★★
The relationships of other males

By catfishing their partners?

Kointo said:
By catfishing their partners?

Yes. Just to expose how unfaithful they are

Currently Rotting said:
Yes. Just to expose how unfaithful they are

The user RedditisforCucks does this often. To me it seems like too much work for too little reward. But I've never tried it so what do I know?

I think maybe it might be more effective to create a shitton of those profiles and then just not swipe right or ghost on the girls after a couple messages. Then they will learn what it's like for the vast majority of guys.

gstvtrp said:
I think maybe it might be more effective to create a shitton of those profiles and ghost on the girls after a couple messages. 

already doing this haha

Currently Rotting said:
Please post results

on the fake profile ive matched 70 women and 5 women have messaged first( i dont message first because they arent entitled to chad). 2 of them im responding to because they are landwhales just to fuck around with them and the three others who are stacey ive responded to once and and havent replied to since.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
on the fake profile ive matched 70 women and 5 women have messaged first( i dont message first because they arent entitled to chad). 2 of them im responding to because they are landwhales just to fuck around with them and the three others who are stacey ive responded to once and and havent replied to since.

My hero

do it on dating sites too.

This is actually a fine idea. Catfish roasties and Staceys in relationships. Screenshot the messages. Send them to her cuck and her friends. Much more impactful than ghosting.