Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious More of my conspiracy theories.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
As part of my ongoing theorizing of the collapse of America, I've come to another conclusion. Although It's possible that I've come to this conclusion before. I mean I'm not obsessing over this and I might have just forgot. Anyways, I got bored, typed this all out, and created this preface. It's half finished because I need to study.

As part of my Parole I'm doing anger management. One part reads like this:

Anger is not usually a good solution to problems, even if it seems helpful in the short term. Unmanaged anger creates problems - sometimes for you and often for others around you. People with poor anger management are more likely to have problems with personal relationships or work, verbal and physical fights and/or damaged property. They can also experience anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, psychosomatic illnesses and problems with alcohol or drugs. It is important to manage anger before it leads to other serious problems.
Some people believe that venting anger is beneficial. Researchers have now found that ‘letting it rip' actually escalates anger and aggression and does nothing to resolve the situation. On the other hand, sitting on your anger and not expressing it may lead to the pressure cooker experience that many are familiar with. Expressing some feelings of anger in a controlled way rather than bottling them up gives you an opportunity to release some of your underlying feelings, so that you can start to tackle the issues that are making you angry.

It's basically saying that if you ever feel angry about something, you might never recover because anger is a snowball. You can't express your anger and you can't keep it under wraps. Now take this, and apply it to the rage mobs the internet creates through a lack of humanity perceived through a computer. People are constantly in a state of road rage (Getting so mad over the slightest diss because there's no apologetic body language or words conveyed by an inanimate object) and so doxxing, swatting, and cancel culture was created. Now this anger is spilling into the streets of Portland.

Take this anger and apply it to Gen Z. They don't trust the media, so they don't trust the Elite propaganda. A lack of Elite propaganda means that naturally they don't trust the Republicans or the Democrats and it was the first generation in a long time to be more conservative than the last.

TL;DR The Elite class of international child-molesting scumbags is in serious danger.

NOW. What do I know about the current Elite agenda? Global warming, communism, and immigration. Bringing in useful idiots from the 3rd world that wont complain too much when shit goes down hill when farming, fishing, and locomotion all collapse in the coming years because they're already from war-torn shitholes. The Elite will be forced to instate communism, because that is the only way that this society will survive when such a devastating drop in population, infrastructure, and supply obliterates the global economy. Fascism is the ONLY option in this situation, Period.

The above-stated rage? The disillusionment with current society and the slide into the post-apocalypse? The millions of guns floating around America and the citizens that hate their masters? There's only one thing to do when your population is enraged and your country has no resources. America is going to conscript its population and annex Canada. Canada because the farmland is going to migrate north as global warming sets in. What do you do after you've annexed Canada, but you can't fuck with Russia or China? Greenland and Iceland.

These aren’t conspiracy theories.

These are conspiracy facts.

the term "conspiracy" is coined as a means of silencing facts and boycotting probable hypotheses

These are just facts that normalfags can't bear to accept.