Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel More men NEET Maxxing than ever both numerically and percentage wise

Why work when women hate you, you can’t get into a good college because your spot was taken by a less qualified woman, you can’t get sex, cost of living is increasing, wages aren’t increasing. The best option is to stay home and relax for as long as possible. It’s all hopeless

I will never NEET. I will start working when im done with my shit. My ego is too high and I want to be productive

Why work when women hate you, you can’t get into a good college because your spot was taken by a less qualified woman, you can’t get sex, cost of living is increasing, wages aren’t increasing. The best option is to stay home and relax for as long as possible. It’s all hopeless

Let it continue and ever-increase, mang

If there's a recession all those guys are doomed

Cant imagine working with females as an incel

I will never NEET. I will start working when im done with my shit. My ego is too high and I want to be productive
I want dollars and move to country where I can stretch it out and live like a king

Good. Let the soyciety crumble.

They're busy not being cucks.

What motivation is there? Consuming products? Consumerism and wage slaving get old. Personally I'll slave a bit more before settling in Philippines.
also housing and all that shit costs too much. Many just give up nowadays. the grind to reward ratio is fucked

also housing and all that shit costs too much. Many just give up nowadays. the grind to reward ratio is fucked
Exactly, America has gone to shit. Nothing to look forward to.

R.44926d597e12781a8a776b17f8ee804e