Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee More low IQ stuff from cucktears

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

Hey, dumb foid/cuck, have it ever occurred to you that the hate for foids I expressed in the second message MAYBE has been caused by FUCKING 30 YEARS of being rejected, scorned, bullied and ridiculed by females, as well as having them showing 0 empathy with me through all that time?

I wouldn't hate people who didn't give me plenty of reasons to do so first.

They are fucking bullies

I want to torture IT cucks and burn them alive

You’re not truly statusmaxxed if you have never been featured on cucktears sub

Embrace it @Mainländer

i d0nt get y they care?

Why the fuck do they never post me there.

Why the fuck do they never post me there.
Maybe it has to do with the fact most of your posts either bash whites or mention you're not white.

Remember, all incels are white and white supremacists.

No way, "it's almost as if" guys who've been treated like dirt their whole lives want revenge of some kind.

Maybe it has to do with the fact most of your posts either bash whites or mention you're not white.

Remember, all incels are white and white supremacists.
Fuck, I need to start LARPing as a White JB chaser.

Man i think i have never been spotted on IT except in the day where i created a thread exposing photos of members of an anti-incel facebook group with their comments. That thread got great and due to this i got a thread on IT :cool::cool::cool::chad::chad::chad:

I wonder if they posted some of my rants. I never visit that piece of shit sub to know.

Hey, dumb foid/cuck, have it ever occurred to you that the hate for foids I expressed in the second message MAYBE has been caused by FUCKING 30 YEARS of being rejected, scorned, bullied and ridiculed by females, as well as having them showing 0 empathy with me through all that time?

I wouldn't hate people who didn't give me plenty of reasons to do so first.

You are the reason why I'm here, fucking hilarious man.

Man i think i have never been spotted on IT except in the day where i created a thread exposing photos of members of an anti-incel facebook group with their comments. That thread got great and due to this i got a thread on IT :cool::cool::cool::chad::chad::chad:
Link thread?

they'll screenshot this and yell "SCHOOL SHOOTER" like a bunch of retards
And nothing happens to them when they say "kill incels" or stuff like this.

Screen Shot 2018 11 02 at 62902 PM

And nothing happens to them when they say "kill incels" or stuff like this.

View attachment 59190
Lots of cucktears members were discussing about gelding me because of my comment about how fathers are the men who deserve the most to fuck their daughters.

What's giving a deepthroat in exchange for goods in comparison to that?

Lots of cucktears members were discussing about gelding me because of my comment about how fathers are the men who deserve the most to fuck their daughters.

:feelskek:

They have no sense of consistency or rationality, I'm convinced the NPC thing is real.

This is not only a prime example of ad hominem it also falls within the fallacy known as Reductio ad Hitlerum. It would be nice to have an objective discussion from cucktears on the proposition: "Women will never know what inceldom feels like" without bullying the person who made the proposition.

But I guess the blackpill is too strong for civil discourse.

It’s funny because it’s coming from the people who bully to feel superior.

Have I ever made it to IT?

30 years? its over