Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel More life fuel from reddit, more and more normies defending incels

E

Evil Genius

Hiiiii
-

Even suggestions that incels should get free prostitutes.

hhmm..I don't know.

"the group that blame it on women and frequent forums groaning about it's women's fault"

"Most people who read incel on reddit think black pilled misogynistic edge lords, because they are the ones who make the news and or are infamous."

Quotes like this make it hard for me to get any life fuel.

hhmm..I don't know.

"the group that blame it on women and frequent forums groaning about it's women's fault"

"Most people who read incel on reddit think black pilled misogynistic edge lords, because they are the ones who make the news and or are infamous."

Quotes like this make it hard for me to get any life fuel.
r/technology is cuck central, when I opened the thread I thought it was going to be cucktears comment section 2.0, but it was nothing of the sort. That alone is lifefuel imo.

THis stuff is just making more and more people hate women anyway, let this ugly bitch help dig their own graves a little more.

Normies are being blackpilled at a greater rate than ever before.

Its good to see that some people are understanding. Lookism is very real and sex is a human right, hopefully wiht time more people will become accepting and less hateful and then progress can be made

So remove almost the entire workforce?
Oh and anytime feminists feel even a little bit hurt it's a national issue that all ppl must care about
But when American men feel like they are shit because we have created an insane society with overweight bitchy entitled women that is just no big deal, let's execute them all.

How can American men NOT have toxic views of American women when 75% of American women are in fact toxic?

We need diversity, but only acceptable diversity.
Your attention please. Line up, men, and be prepared to show evidence of recent sexual activity or you're fired.
Hypocritical SJW.

Even braincels has so many incel comments getting 300 plus upvotes in all the big threads now lmao.

Normies are getting blackpilled straight off the production line.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back