Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill More information on the KNOW factor

Most Schizocel 2022

Atleast we know also who you are because of your YT Channel, we doxxed you in our hidden subforum :feelsbaton:

I'm an incel now

I already stated why I can't ascend

Screenshot 20221104 034839

Explain why this woman from Santa Barbara, wanted to fight terrorism in a city where no terrorist existed.

The Goverment debar you from ascending, what i had find out about you :feelswhat:

The Goverment debar you from ascending, what i had find out about you :feelswhat:

No shit through word of mouth.

It's a military tactic

It's a military tactic
Yah we were all created for a military experiment to prevent us from scoring and they planted an microchip in our brain that prevents us from scoring.

Yah we were all created for a military experiment to prevent us from scoring and they planted an microchip in our brain that prevents us from scoring.

Explain why this woman from Santa Barbara, wanted to fight terrorism in a city where no terrorist existed.
Because she fights for the incels, that escaped the secret Incel Militaryplan and fight for our rights to score.
She is the only foid that wants us to score.
She is fighting for Incelrights against the Goverment and the Military

Because she fights for the incels, that escaped the secret Incel Militaryplan and fight for our rights to score.
She is the only foid that wants us to score.
She is fighting for Incelrights against the Goverment and the Military
ti-diagram-4-2c_1_orig.png

mwattacks-2a_orig.png

satcycle3-4-2-orig_orig.png

We are all in an big simulation to see us how far they can take us and @AsiaCel is secretly a spy from the Militarycommando to lead us Incels, who are from years of suffering now able to do anything, to serve the Globalgoverment.

I’m telling you man, you gotta change your smoke alarm batteries

Not really if last names are being targeted.

Which leftist agenda pushes out cancel culture attacks