Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious More I postmax,more I lose my IQ

Postmaxxxing is the key to ascension

Joined, Today at 3:50 AM

Even though I find it pretty joyful I dont support people to postmax their way up,It is just a hobby for me which i find joyful in my spare time. I have a lot of free time though,due to fact that im neet and studymaxxign recently. postmaxxing is fun,it make you feel really good and i speak out of experience,not offending anyone these are just my feelings: postmaxxing can be tiring for your brain,your eyes and your mind which happens to me a lot because i'm postmaxxer. I don't know what to say about low effort posting,i avoid to low effort posting. yeah,sometimes i fail and quote people but it is really rare than people actually think. I know it is not real life,i know it will not solve my problem but i'm doing it voluntary because that's what life all about. you know,we already born unvoluntary so there is no hope for us anymore. so i just tried to find things that i like,and discovered postmaxxing is legit for me,that's what i'm doing right now,ranking up my way to 25k hopefully soon,it is what it is. i really enjoy my time here it is just a disclaimer postmaxxing can be dangerous for some people

Even though I find it pretty joyful I dont support people to postmax their way up,It is just a hobby for me which i find joyful in my spare time. I have a lot of free time though,due to fact that im neet and studymaxxign recently. postmaxxing is fun,it make you feel really good and i speak out of experience,not offending anyone these are just my feelings: postmaxxing can be tiring for your brain,your eyes and your mind which happens to me a lot because i'm postmaxxer. I don't know what to say about low effort posting,i avoid to low effort posting. yeah,sometimes i fail and quote people but it is really rare than people actually think. I know it is not real life,i know it will not solve my problem but i'm doing it voluntary because that's what life all about. you know,we already born unvoluntary so there is no hope for us anymore. so i just tried to find things that i like,and discovered postmaxxing is legit for me,that's what i'm doing right now,ranking up my way to 25k hopefully soon,it is what it is. i really enjoy my time here it is just a disclaimer postmaxxing can be dangerous for some people
well said fukmylf you said reall well