Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill More Generational Wealth Blackpills

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★
Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak

>Time in the market always beats timing the market

How much money you have is highly variable from person to person, but time is very linear. You’ve got about 85 years tops for any given person. Any year you’re not using to build money, you’re losing, and most people waste the first 20 because they’re dumb children with retard parents.

So the legality of setting up a Roth IRA for your kids is tricky, so is this is mostly a thought experiment, but since there’s a lot of investment accounts you can set up for a child, it’s a helpful one. The Roth IRA just kinda simplifies things since it’s tax advantageous.

The maximum yearly contribution for a Roth IRA is currently $6,000 yearly and soon to increase, but the calculator I found will only let me use $5,500 since that was a previous cap.

So, using the calculator with a marginal tax rate of 25% (this would be somewhere in the ballpark of above $100k yearly tax bracket depending on your state and other factors), what would happen if your parents maxed a Roth IRA account for you from the day you were born until you were 21 yrs old.

>25% tax rate (this shouldn’t affect your contribution since you’re maxing)
>$5,500 a year
>9% interest rate (this is very reasonable if not below ideal)
>$0 starting balance
>From 1 yrs old to 21 yrs old
By the time you’re 21 yrs old, you’d have $300k off $110k in contributions by your parents. This might not seem obscene, but there is absolutely no way to replicate the snowball affect of already having a baseline of $300k in a Roth at 21 yrs old. It’s mathematically impossible given that there is a yearly cap on contributions.

$110k invested in your future isn’t unreasonable over the course of 21 yrs. This would be very attainable for the average upper middle class family.

So what would you have at 65 yrs old if you kept it going with the max contributions? You’d have $16mil dollars. 5 times the lifetime earnings of an average American. At which point you can start withdrawing from your retirement and give whatever you don’t use when you die (because you literally do not need that much to live through retirement) to your own kids who hopefully already have their own accounts.

What would those kids get when you die at 90 yrs old? They’d inherit an account around $142mil.

Capital + time outperforms labor everytime. This is the life you could have if you weren’t born into a family with a retarded boomerheaded grandfather. You’d be sitting on 150 million dollars. And guess what? The total actual contributions would only be about $400k, the price of a tiny home now.

Sorry Normal People GIF by CBC

How much money you have is highly variable from person to person, but time is very linear. You’ve got about 85 years tops for any given person. Any year you’re not using to build money, you’re losing, and most people waste the first 20 because they’re dumb children with retard parents.

So the legality of setting up a Roth IRA for your kids is tricky, so is this is mostly a thought experiment, but since there’s a lot of investment accounts you can set up for a child, it’s a helpful one. The Roth IRA just kinda simplifies things since it’s tax advantageous.

The maximum yearly contribution for a Roth IRA is currently $6,000 yearly and soon to increase, but the calculator I found will only let me use $5,500 since that was a previous cap.

So, using the calculator with a marginal tax rate of 25% (this would be somewhere in the ballpark of above $100k yearly tax bracket depending on your state and other factors), what would happen if your parents maxed a Roth IRA account for you from the day you were born until you were 21 yrs old.

>$5,500 a year
>$0 starting balance
By the time you’re 21 yrs old, you’d have $300k off $110k in contributions by your parents. This might not seem obscene, but there is absolutely no way to replicate the snowball affect of already having a baseline of $300k in a Roth at 21 yrs old. It’s mathematically impossible given that there is a yearly cap on contributions.

$110k invested in your future isn’t unreasonable over the course of 21 yrs. This would be very attainable for the average upper middle class family.

So what would you have at 65 yrs old if you kept it going with the max contributions? You’d have $16mil dollars. 5 times the lifetime earnings of an average American. At which point you can start withdrawing from your retirement and give whatever you don’t use when you die (because you literally do not need that much to live through retirement) to your own kids who hopefully already have their own accounts.

What would those kids get when you die at 90 yrs old? They’d inherit an account around $142mil.

Capital + time outperforms labor everytime. This is the life you could have if you weren’t born into a family with a retarded boomerheaded grandfather. You’d be sitting on 150 million dollars. And guess what? The total actual contributions would only be about $400k, the price of a tiny home now.

I recently bought some funds in the Americuck Sweden/Rapefugeeland and maybe this other one is german idk, I still havent sold my roblox stock so im keeping that for JFL 60 dollars lol, And some crypto, Idk i hope it goes well eventually, This week i earned 50 dollar pocket money from rapefugee sweden fund

Thankfully those kike boomers will end up getting beaten by the shitskin pets they flooded our countries with.

parents don't care about their children. If the did then they wouldn't have reproduced knowing the type of world we live in. Procreation is an act of selfishness.

If only I wasn't a retarded second-generation immigrant from a shithole country with 0 familial wealth or resources whatsoever and my immediate family being the one of the only members of my extended family to even live in the West. Imagine being born a 6'2 HTN WASP in the mid-80s with a sizable family fortune and company connections. :reeeeee:

i wish my parents invested in my bank account, i would have enough money to but a small apartment by now but that's still not bad.
i am working and soon enough i will be having a raise which will allow me to have a better job options than the one i am doing now

My parents made a Roth IRA for me. But i don’t even really care. Investing in the future is suicidal, because in the future you are going to be older and closer to death. Like even if I get a couple million dollars or whatever out of it by the time I’m 65, I’m going to be an old fart and won’t be able to enjoy it. I don’t even know if I will have killed myself by the time I get that old. I’d rather have $100k now and blow it all on whores than 16 mil when I’m 65 and not even able to achieve an erection.

That said, I wish their parents made one for them so they could be giga rich from it by now.

Last edited:
Good high quality thread, @Transcended Trucel thoughts

I maxxx out all my retirement accounts, I'm working on "financial independence retire early" (FIRE)

My parents made a Roth IRA for me. But i don’t even really care. Investing in the future is suicidal, because in the future you are going to be older and closer to death. Like even if I get a couple million dollars or whatever out of it by the time I’m 65, I’m going to be an old fart and won’t be able to enjoy it. I don’t even know if I will have killed myself by the time I get that old. I’d rather have $100k now and blow it all on whores than 16 mil when I’m 65 and not even able to achieve an erection.

That said, I wish their parents made one for them so they could be giga rich from it by now.
You can have money now and in the future. It’s called not being a financial retard.

Consumerism convinces people blowing large amounts of money on stupid shit will help them feel better. It will not.

Unironically, the most commercial spending I do is on food. It’s the only consooming I can justify in my head, and actually does make me feel better because I eat my gymcel diet and it’s still tasty. I will never live on rice and beans because fuck that.

I had a savings account with low interest...It was never used.
Savings accounts are retarded anyways. For good goys who want to do the so-called responsible thing.

The bank is taking your money and investing it for 12% while they give you 0.5% interest back. It’s financial cuckoldry.

Time machine maxx.

Great read, I've had very little financial support but I want to maximize my lifetime earnings. If possible continue dropping posts like these, very helpful.

This is a brilliant post and I commend you for sharing your knowledge with us.

I am still relatively young and will be looking to open my own Roth IRA account sometime later this year along with another close family member. I will need contribute to contribute $10,000 annually because I would want to open two accounts and I'm already making enough to cover those expenses with the passive income I generate from real estate investments. Now if you're feeling generous, you could hypothetically set up another Roth IRA account with $300,000 set aside to cover those sixty years of contributions along with another $200,000 as a starting balance after you get your IRA payout, although the person inheriting that account should be someone you think has the discipline and intelligence to not touch that money until they're older, along with a legally binding contract just in case they get any funny ideas.
Not bad investing ideas, but there’s strict regulations on how many Roth IRA accounts you can have and how much you can contribute. There’s still plenty of other investment accounts to diversify your portfolio.
If everything goes to planned and assuming I'm not dead before then, I would become a multi-millionaire by the age of sixty taking into account other sources of inherited wealth like life insurance policies. I am also going to invest in a few shares of Ethereum and Bitcoin. The latter is predicted to reach a value of $1,000,000 within a decade or so and Ethereum has a lot of speculation.

You could also take out a multi-million dollar life insurance policy at age sixty and pay those premiums with the Roth IRA money you've inherited for a 10-15 year term and give that payout to someone else. I can't think of a single person I would want to give my wealth to though.
You’d be hard pressed to find an insurance policy that high at that age, and there’s typically clauses for sewersliding. You can’t just take out a $5bil life insurance policy at 108 years old.

>$5,500 a year
>$0 starting balance

Rothschild IRA? WTF

simply put money attracts money.

While this is mathematically true, Roth IRAs are just one way of tax-advantaged investing. You can also use a 401K or an after tax brokerage account. There are no limits on the brokerage contributions at any point, but percentage wise, they are taxed more than Roth IRAs (brokerage pays cap gains tax on the gains, Roth does not)

Rothschild IRA? WTF
it was named after senator william roth lol

While this is mathematically true, Roth IRAs are just one way of tax-advantaged investing. You can also use a 401K or an after tax brokerage account. There are no limits on the brokerage contributions at any point, but percentage wise, they are taxed more than Roth IRAs (brokerage pays cap gains tax on the gains, Roth does not)

Ahhh okay so not him xDDDDD

Apple hides money in ireland tbh to escape taxes, if thats what you mean, Maybe some other offshore accs too!

Apple hides money in ireland tbh to escape taxes, if thats what you mean, Maybe some other offshore accs too!
A lot of companies move their "headquarters" there to pay lower rates. Unfortunately us peons don't get as many tax breaks. Our tax situation is too simple. More complexity = more opportunities to pay less

A lot of companies move their "headquarters" there to pay lower rates. Unfortunately us peons don't get as many tax breaks. Our tax situation is too simple. More complexity = more opportunities to pay less
Hehe, Thats why i dont touch any money invested, EVER!

yep same here I never sell cuz I don't like paying taxes
I have no idea how to pay them tho as i didnt learn it in school, but taxes are taken from my neetbuxx, Last i check the taxes is 6000 usd a year from my neetbuxx which is automatically deducted

A lot of companies don’t pay taxes because they have no on-paper profit. Amazon reports almost no profit, and just funnels all it’s money into other shit

>Like a $1bil Lord of the Rings TV show

Jeff Bezos is the richest man on the planet, but he doesn’t get a salary (I think). If he does, it’s too small to matter. His wealth is in Amazon shares that he’ll never sell. He’ll sell them one small piece at a time and pay the capital gains tax. Technically if he sells less than $50k in a year, he pays no taxes.

The real kicker is, when he dies and gives all his shares to his son, the capital gains will be calculated based on the share price when little Bezos inherited it. That means all the money those stocks grew over the course of Jeff Bezos lifetime is untaxed capital gains. Generational wealth always wins.

Assuming you’re employed and have a salary upwards of 70k and higher, 401k payouts are significantly higher than Roth IRA’s from the calculations I’ve punched in online. Roth IRA payouts will scale down massively every year as you get older even with maximum contributions of $6,500 and a fixed marginal tax rate of 22% .You would be disqualified from opening a Roth IRA if yearly income is equal to or exceeds 140K unlike tax deductible employer sponsored retirement plans. Many financial “experts” recommend opening an account as early as possible. With 401k it scales with salary so you’ll be throwing 10% of your salary towards the account until you’re a sixty five year old man with a shriveled dick. You would need to find a decent employer that offers the highest employer matches and a maximum compensation rate. USAA is one good example where they offer a 200% match for employee contributions up to a maximum of 4% of the compensation.

I am skeptical sharing this information with other lurkers. Things get completely ruined when too many people find out about it. College was dirt cheap and only for the “white-collar labor force where colleges and universities would dig very deep into their own pockets to provide grants and other forms of student financial aid for their programs before everyone and their grandmother began enrolling. Public grants have now been replaced with predatory private loans and public investments are reserved for elite institutions that only snobby rich white kids attend.

Or if the government ever goes hard right they could always slash 401k and IRA’s if they wanted to.
IMO 401K is usually better than Roth as generally most people spend less in retirement than they earn while working (therefore lower marginal tax rate). Better yet, max the Roth AFTER maxing the 401K

Unfortunately my employer doesn't have a 401K, so I max Traditional IRA (same tax structure as 401K, but lower limit) and put the rest in brokerage

I don't think it will get ruined cuz it takes a lot of discipline to put money away. Normies and women lack this. College on the other hand, they threw easy govt money at it, and normies think it's fun to go off to college, get laid and get blackout drunk lol

IMO 401K is usually better than Roth as generally most people spend less in retirement than they earn while working (therefore lower marginal tax rate). Better yet, max the Roth AFTER maxing the 401K

Unfortunately my employer doesn't have a 401K, so I max Traditional IRA (same tax structure as 401K, but lower limit) and put the rest in brokerage

I don't think it will get ruined cuz it takes a lot of discipline to put money away. Normies and women lack this. College on the other hand, they threw easy govt money at it, and normies think it's fun to go off to college, get laid and get blackout drunk lol
Really depends man. The average American is in a pretty low tax bracket. Like the second to lowest. Median yearly salary is around $55k. But yeah, ideally, you’re maxing both. If you’re in a high tax bracket, it shouldn’t be hard to max a Roth.

But yeah, my dad has made good money almost his whole life and has basically barely put money away. This is pretty typical of normies. Financial literacy isn’t really taught in schools anyways, which was an intentional decision by Rockefeller. He wanted dumb worker slaves, not money geniuses.

Besides, if I lived like the average American, I would not put money away. I’d just live and hope I die before it matters.

Not going to read tiktok influencer guru stuff

Nobody gives a fuck about your Jew shit fuck off the only money I need is a flight to Israel and enough for a car and ak47 with 500 rounds then I will have completed my life