Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story More "Female Friends" But No Sex

massculini

massculini

St African BlackCell
-
Even though I an ugly manlet and a mentalCell suffering from ADHD I have extremely good social skills. Over time I was able to make friendships with foids who had rejected me. I'm always that straight shooter , i don't waste time on fancy pickup lines to entertain foids . I have been doing this since I was in primary school, though always got rejected. I always go straight to the point and ask the foid to be my girl and if it doesn't work out I tend to remain calm and change topic . This is how I have ended up having many female friend who I have never fucked .

I realised that even though I was too ugly fir them , my conversations were always amazing. Most foids had been nice to me though. Even before I got blackpilled I knew I was being rejected because of my looks because the guys they preferred to fuck with were always taller, soft glossy skin with no annoying oil , open skin pores a, pimples and acnes . These were actually chads .

Most of the Chads were lightskinned and as use know Colourism is a brutal pill to swallow even here in africa. A Chad friend of mine fucked and dumped all the foids I was crushing for. They could only use me as emotional tampons crying before me how the guy they loved heartbroken them but still they couldn't let me even cuddle them for emotional support.

I became a victim of friendzones till I took the redpill and realised that I need to Alpha-Up , this is how I naturally found my ugly ass on blackpill after realising that it was all about my looks . I stopped being nice , and being friends with women and focuses on a direct transactional sexual relationship.
I

Pure blackpill. Good example that having social skills doesnt matter when you're ugly.

Brutal bro. May I ask what African country are you from?

Women always have a ton of friends. A girl from my church is chubby and has some feminist views but her phone is on fire, while we were talking she had like 10 notifications from Tinder, Messenger etc. But the problem is when her female friends think that you're not worthy.

Your story highlights all the steps on the journey from blue pill to the black pill. It also shows why foid's loneliness is a joke: they can never be lonely because they always have guys on the friendzone and can get sex anytime they want.