Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion More empathy for animals than humans

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
title tbh

I get more upset when bad things happen to cats or other animals than people. I think it’s because animals can’t judge me and mock me and they can’t manipulate me like people can. Would legit be more sad if my cat died tomorrow than my own mother

femoid dies: haha

my dog dies: :feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels::feelsrope:

high IQ thread

Does your cat mog you?

When I see funny cat fail videos wher they falling, I'm thinking: "This might hurt", when see similar videos of femoids failing and falling, is just funny to see, and even pleasure to think it was painfull

My cat is a blue pill doesn't matter what I look like or how big my dick is if I feed him and pet him he loves me

I felt really bad when my cat friend died tbh. Orange(cat) was so sweet. Me miss orange

I felt really bad when my cat friend died tbh. Orange(cat) was so sweet. Me miss orange
was orange lifefuel? i hear cats can be mean sometimes

White females do have the same mindset. They rather care for animal rights than for their own men.

@TheGambler2 low effort post :feelstrash: :feelsrope: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

i wouldnt exchange anyone from my family including parents, siblings, aunt, uncles, cousins but for strangers well i dont care if i had to choose whom i can save foid or dog i would go for dog

I think it's a mix of lookism (in the case of cats, they are better-looking on average than humans) and knowing that animals are truly innocent. You see someone doing something cruel to a cat and you just know that the person is an unjust sadist, whereas upon seeing someone doing similar to a man, you might think "I wonder what that guy did to deserve that".

2 of my cats died recently I loved them but I didnt feel any real sadness more just ''this is a very sad moment'' in my head but I just went on with my day I didnt actually feel emotions like normal people, the same for when humans die near me is this normal?

Yeah but all the rejects on reddit and the internet are like this, and they think it's cool and mysterious

Hollywood has convinced a generation of subhumans with no active presence in life that they can make up for it by being the grumpy cynical lone wolf with a heart of gold who hates everyone equally and loves doggos, a pathetic consolation prize they can't even get

To an extent, obviously flat out spam and shit will get you warned, but the standards for low effort are much lower.
Cool and good
63297-full.png

To an extent, obviously flat out spam and shit will get you warned, but the standards for low effort are much lower.

this is my thread so it’s okay to shitpost

same here man my cats are precious

Very insightful Insomniac, thanks.

was orange lifefuel? i hear cats can be mean sometimes
I had a orange cat named, orange Julius.

Julio orangja. Is what I called him. ( the Spanish form of it.

Current orange cat is called, pumpkin.

I had a orange cat named, orange Julius.

Julio orangja. Is what I called him. ( the Spanish form of it.

Current orange cat is called, pumpkin.
cute :feelsautistic:

Most people have more empathy to animals than to ethnics.