Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media More curry music (Currycels GTFIH)

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
This is awesome. Listen to this and tell me your not invigorated, tell me you don't feel a little less hopeless. I've actually have had an interest in India for a while, practiced a bit of yoga (at home of course - using that incredible book Light on Yoga) and philosophy of Hinduism and Buddhism interests me

Turkturkturkturkturturkturkturtatata

This is awesome. Listen to this and tell me your not invigorated, tell me you don't feel a little less hopeless. I've actually have had an interest in India for a while, practiced a bit of yoga (at home of course - using that incredible book Light on Yoga) and philosophy of Hinduism and Buddhism interests me

I'm from India. Ask me if you need any help. Bonus info: I know several Indian stacy versions who'd fuck any white coloured thing. So you've great hopes in India bro.

:feelstrash:curry smells under the perfume?
kms I can't stand that smell, well India is out of the question then
LOL I was joking. We're not even aware of these curry things in North India, they're probably much popular down south. All we eat here are cheese and green vegetables, so I don't think girls from North would smell of curries. You may even find elder stacys like Saumya Tandon,RakulPreet,Gul Panag,Aishwarya Rai etc sexy.

I'm from India. Ask me if you need any help. Bonus info: I know several Indian stacy versions who'd fuck any white coloured thing. So you've great hopes in India bro.
are Indian women westernised these days?

are Indian women westernised these days?
Urban women are completely westernized. Maybe some rural women still dress in Sarees and other Indian clothes. Still I cannot guarantee of the virginity of anyone. Most urban girls start partaking in "physical activities" as soon as they enter school and rural girls start practicing that by high school too. :( But all of those girls are for 1 or 2 chads in their school who'd have probably fucked 20K girls already, 99% currycels are forced into inceldom. But don't worry,all Indian girls will fuck you for free if you're even a 0/10 white.

I would love a curry gf. I don't believe they'd date me because I'm older (41), bald and short.

I would love a curry gf. I don't believe they'd date me because I'm older (41), bald and short.
It doesn't matter if you're white. You can be the ugliest man with white skin, you'll still get nice Indian stacys.

Aye it is. When I once posted a pic of palak paneer , many westerners thought it's a moulded inedible stuff. LOL
kek they're missing out. Besides, even curry is delicious and I don't understand the hatred around the smell or taste.
It's not like most desi food is made with curry either. I mostly had it with Chinese dishes.

It doesn't matter if you're white. You can be the ugliest man with white skin, you'll still get nice Indian stacys.
This wasn't my expeience when I was in India in 2004 - 2006. Maybe it has changed then.

kek they're missing out. Besides, even curry is delicious and I don't understand the hatred around the smell or taste.
It's not like most desi food is made with curry either. I mostly had it with Chinese dishes.
Tbh I don't know what exactly a curry is. I've never tasted it or maybe we just call it by a different name here in North. I regularly hear word curry from Southerners and Foreigners though.

This wasn't my expeience when I was in India in 2004 - 2006. Maybe it has changed then.
Maybe you were so low in confidence that you didn't even look at women, so never knew what they wanted LOL. But I cannot tell how things were back in 2004, I was in primary school back then and internet,mobile phones and western culture were not much popular then.

Tbh I don't know what exactly a curry is. I've never tasted it or maybe we just call it by a different name here in North. I regularly hear word curry from Southerners and Foreigners though.
Now that you say it, this was on Wikipedia:

"Curry powder and the contemporary English use of the word "curry" are Western inventions and do not reflect any specific food from the Indian subcontinent, though a similar mixture of spices used in the Northern regions of the Indian subcontinent is called garam masala."

So from now on, currycel = garammasalacel
Kek

Now that you say it, this was on Wikipedia:

"Curry powder and the contemporary English use of the word "curry" are Western inventions and do not reflect any specific food from the Indian subcontinent, though a similar mixture of spices used in the Northern regions of the Indian subcontinent is called garam masala."

So from now on, currycel = garammasalacel
Kek
Alright, that. Yeah it's a spice we use. So yeah I'm a garam masala cel LOL. And I assure you now that most of the Indian Stacys are too.

I hate all curry music they sound horrendous and they look stupid as fk, the curry race should be genocided

Yes, as an Indian, I have a question:
What part of India (State) you from?

Biharicel here, AMA.
UPcel here. Though I'm by origin a Biharicel too but have lived here all my life and above all nobody believes that I'm by origin a Biharicel. Think Biharicels are extremely stereotyped all over India. I'm a Maithil by origin and we don't have girls left for marriage in our community because they all ran away with Punjabis and Muslims. It hurts bro.

UPcel here. Though I'm by origin a Biharicel too but have lived here all my life and above all nobody believes that I'm by origin a Biharicel. Think Biharicels are extremely stereotyped all over India. I'm a Maithil by origin and we don't have girls left for marriage in our community because they all ran away with Punjabis and Muslims. It hurts bro.
Truly Painful. As a Biharicel, I feel you brother :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I hate all curry music they sound horrendous and they look stupid as fk, the curry race should be genocided
1. I like Indian music, It's gud
2. Why genocide Currycels when you can genocide femtards instead?

1. I like Indian music, It's gud
2. Why genocide Currycels when you can genocide femtards instead?
He's actually fine there. It'd be better for us currycels to disappear than to live a life destined for inceldom.

Nothing hurts more than when you're betrayed by foids whom you've tamed and kept pure and safe your whole life.
Exactly. Ungrateful Motherfuckers only want Chad.

Only curry song that matters. You can close thread now.

He's actually fine there. It'd be better for us currycels to disappear than to live a life destined for inceldom.
Why must the Jawans of Incelistan disappear without Shaheedhood? Why not instead destroy our dushmann?

Exactly. Ungrateful Motherfuckers only want Chad.
It's not even that I look bad bro. Infact on internet some foreigner foids have called me handsome, but in our country scales are different and fucking hypocrites in Bollywood make them believe Punjabis and Muslims are the only men who worth it. I fucking wanna rope myself bro.

Who to kill? Chads or Stacys? Our biggest dushmann is our appearance and race.
Stacies and Chads both, we've done nothing wrong, and there's nothing wrong with being Hindustani, just some Stacies and Chads persecute us for being so. They're like the British, persecuting us for no reason, so we must respond like the great Shaheeds of Hindustan!

It's not even that I look bad bro. Infact on internet some foreigner foids have called me handsome, but in our country scales are different and fucking hypocrites in Bollywood make them believe Punjabis and Muslims are the only men who worth it. I fucking wanna rope myself bro.
inb4 """Just move back 2 India bro Seeg Hale teh h'white methnostate 69/420 brotecc h'white gayriun wamens hurr durr"""

Stacies and Chads both, we've done nothing wrong, and there's nothing wrong with being Hindustani, just some Stacies and Chads persecute us for being so. They're like the British, persecuting us for no reason, so we must respond like the great Shaheeds of Hindustan!
Alright, just make sure Incelistan has my memorial monument when I'm not around bro.

inb4 """Just move back 2 India bro Seeg Hale teh h'white methnostate 69/420 brotecc h'white gayriun wamens hurr durr"""
Didn't understand your language bro. What language is it ? " Incelistani"? You gotta teach me that.
I live in India bro, and most foids here around me aren't even stacies, only few are but they all get whatever they want bro.

Didn't understand your language bro. What language is it ? " Incelistani"? You gotta teach me that.
I live in India bro, and most foids here around me aren't even stacies, only few are but they all get whatever they want bro.
KEK :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

It was meant to mock the accent and manner of how white supremacists speak when they want to deport immigrants, not some type of Incelistani bahasa kek

KEK :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

It was meant to mock the accent and manner of how white supremacists speak when they want to deport immigrants, not some type of Incelistani bahasa kek
But here all of us whether whitecels,currycels,blackcels,ricecels and all other incels are equal. No discrimination. 100% equality and fraternity. All hail Incelistan.

Mainland curry music so lame, gay and cringy. Also weird and bluepilled as fuck.

Recently I got these alternative rock and some metal bands from a bangladeshicel, I am part west bengali so I understand some of it. Some of them are quite dark and sullen.

This song is extremely blackpilled, the singer is swearing over his roastie whore ex (NSFW):

But here all of us whether whitecels,currycels,blackcels,ricecels and all other incels are equal. No discrimination. 100% equality and fraternity. All hail Incelistan.
Exactly. Brotherhood sees no color, or any other discriminatory factors. Incelistan is one eternal brotherhood! All hail Incelistan! INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!

Thanks bruv. (waiting for the time when Incelistani leaders will pay pilgrimage to my monument.)
Np. If I live to see the day Incelistan is a nation, I will certainly myself even pay pilgrimage!

Mainland curry music so lame, gay and cringy. Also weird and bluepilled as fuck.

Recently I got these alternative rock and some metal bands from a bangladeshicel, I am part west bengali so I understand some of it.

You haven't heard mainland music enough then.

:feelsautistic:

You haven't heard mainland music enough then.

JFL at the last two, specially the middle one (pardesi), so fucking gay this is why mainland curry music is so dumb and cringy.

But I liked the first one DK bose, which band is that? They play really dope. Do they have any album? Never heard of them. I don't understand why these kind of bands never get any attention in the curryland, what all they like are cringy bollywood twinky shit.

I am actually very impressed by the banglacel music scene, their rock bands are way above the mainland curry music. They also have some dope hip-hop shit going on, like these:

I like this last one, I listen to it specially when I am smoking weed, the song is exactly about that, kek:

I would say, mainland curry rock/metal scene is at least 200 years behind banglacel bands, just listen to these ones, they play like gods:

Curries need to get rid of their twinky bollywood shit to appreciate these kind of music.

Has anyone posted this gem :lul::lul::lul:

JFL at the last two, specially the middle one (pardesi), so fucking gay this is why mainland curry music is so dumb and cringy.

But I liked the first one DK bose, which band is that? They play really dope. Do they have any album? Never heard of them. I don't understand why these kind of bands never get any attention in the curryland, what all they like are cringy bollywood twinky shit.

I am actually very impressed by the banglacel music scene, their rock bands are way above the mainland curry music. They also have some dope hip-hop shit going on, like these:

I like this last one, I listen to it specially when I am smoking weed, the song is exactly about that, kek:

I would say, mainland curry rock/metal scene is at least 200 years behind banglacel bands, just listen to these ones, they play like gods:

Curries need to get rid of their twinky bollywood shit to appreciate these kind of music.

Metalhead curry here. Holy shit where the fuck did you find those? That artcell band is so fucking cool. On a serious note, their music is on par with many western metal bands. Japan also has a very rich metal/rock scene. Because of the recent decline in western music scene I had to move to japanese bands. Now looks like I need to add banglametals to my play list. Holy fuck.

LMAO the guy who is singing that dk bose song is not a singer at all, he is an actor, he is doing some lip-syncing. Also that's not a band, that's a song from a bollywood movie, they are faking a rock band LMFAO for some weird reason.

Curryland has no prominent rock/metal music scene. They are only good at making some chick-flick musicals, like glee, hairspray and shit, that DK bose song is from one such musical, LOL. Being beta is ingrained in our culture. Most currycels don't understand metal or rock music, this also explains why we are so beta and cringy af.