Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy More cUcKs at the soup kitchen then I thought...

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
I'm at home right now, chilling and relaxing after getting breakfast from the soup kitchen, but I'll head on back up there before 12 to grab some lunch.
While I was there, I saw this tallfag schizo with nonce glasses called Ed.
Me and Ed knew each other and saw each other here and there, and we were both on ok terms, pretty much.
We hung outside, smoked and caught up, and I gave him an update on my court hearing in may.
I bragged about punching that foid because frankly, I earnt bragging rights.
Than I asked him what he would do if he was with me at the time I gave that whore a wallop in her noggin.
He said he would punch me and that hitting a girl is wrong. :feelswhat:

And another fag nearby overheard us and said that "Bloke shouldn't hit a girl."
And btw, like the cuckhold that he is, he told me that he thinks that men and women should be equal!
He literally fucking contradicted himself in less than a minute! :feelshaha:

Also, this guy was ugly too, I doubt any foid would want to ride his cock.
He has a large nose, and his eyes were spaced apart too far.
So yeah, 2 whiteknight cucks at the same place in one day.
You really, actually, seriously cannot spell cUcK without the UK boyos, fucking seriously!

As for Ed, he can go fuck himself now, I don't hang around whiteknight soy shitheads who worship and protect foids irl.
Shame really, I got along alright with him too.

@Ron.Belgrade @THE TRUE DIGLET @ItsovERfucks @Stupid Clown @NoIdeaWhatToDo @Pancakecel

Last edited:
:soy::soy::soy::soy:"Don'T hit muh beatiful queen", fuck these faggots i beat the shit out a whore if she does something to me, even if get arrested it was a good moment

Guys with large noses shouldn't be getting into fistfights. But also don't be outing yourself to normies.

Guys with large noses shouldn't be getting into fistfights. But also don't be outing yourself to normies.
I bragged about what I did, and nobody really got all pissed off over it.
And if they did and decide to fight me in honour of their queen, I'll gladly mop the floor with them.

You hit in the face once, and he start bleed out of his nose even if the punch was slow

:soy::soy::soy::soy:"Don'T hit muh beatiful queen", fuck these faggots i beat the shit out a whore if she does something to me, even if get arrested it was a good moment
Men beating women is a good thing too really, it disciplines them!
Men in countries in south america, africa, the middle east and some parts of asia do it, and their women respect and obey them.
Meanwhile, in western SOYcieties, women are put on pedestals simply for being female.
Not because of what they did, or what they can do, or who they are, but simply because of what they are.
Simply because they are born different, they are born female, which massively contradicts with the collective desire that SOYciety has of all of us being equals in every single possible way.
Western women are not disciplined and are the most protected, respected and valuable group of people in the west.
More so then niggers, fags, pakis or troons.
And because of this, their stuck up, arrogant, hateful, rude, hypocritical, misandrist, spoiled brats with a superiority complex and princess complex.
And all because we are not allowed to beat them down, hurt them and remind them whos in charge, whos at the top of the pecking order.

Last edited:
Men beating women is a good thing too really, it disciplines them!
Men in countries in south america, africa, the middle east and some parts of asia do it, and their women respect and obey them.
Meanwhile, in western SOYcieties, women are put on pedestals simply for being female.
Not because of what they did, or what they can do, or who they are, but simply because of what they are.
Simply because they are born different, they are born female, which massively contradicts with the collective desire that SOYciety has of all of us being equals in every single possible way.
Western women are not disciplined and are the most protected, respected and valuable group of people in the west.
More so then niggers, fags, pakis or troons.
And because of this, their stuck up, arrogant, hateful, rude, hypocritical, misandrist, spoiled brats with a superiority complex and princess complex.
And all because we are not allowed to beat them down, hurt them and remind them whos in charge, whos at the top of the pecking order.

These faggots think just talking to a girl will get them laid, and their lives revolve around getting some for of interaction with these whores. One faggot at a mental hospital even asked me why I don't spend more time "talking to girls" as if speaking to some random cunt is some magical experience or fun to do.

Unsurprising reaction from those normfags tbh

Yes

give some backstory on the foid you punched @Dr. Autismo

I bragged about what I did, and nobody really got all pissed off over it.
And if they did and decide to fight me in honour of their queen, I'll gladly mop the floor with them.
based

give some backstory on the foid you punched @Dr. Autismo