Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL More cringe than IT?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33216
  • Start date
Deleted member 33216

Deleted member 33216

Every cope has an end
-
I think this subreddit (r/chadsriseup) that I found while browsing 4chan is cringier than IT. It's basically a sub full of sub8 males in denial who think they can self improve to the point where they're on the same level as Chad. Jfl.

They call each other kings (it's so cringe).
Mstowretards

Self improvement is just masturbation of the ego. He might overcome his "approach anxiety" but he will never overcome his genetics. Usually though these types don't overcome anything, they just become morally bankrupt narcissists.

Last edited:
Self improvement is just masturbation of the soul. He might overcome his "approach anxiety" but he will never overcome his genetics.
Self-improvement is a form of gaslighting when used with ugly men. "You're ugly because you didn't self-improve your looks", when below a certain threshold, especially if you have certain unfixable looks problems, it's simply impossible to become Chad or even a high-tier normie.

Not to mention how foids don't have to self-improve. Actually, it's mostly even better when they don't because they think self-improvement is becoming muscular and manly at a gym, ripping their eyebrows out and drawing something on their place, getting ugly generic tattoos, getting fake tits and fake butts, getting piercings, fucking their hair over in many ways, etc.

Last edited:
Self-improvement is a form of gaslighting when used with ugly men. "You're ugly because you didn't self-improve your looks" when below a certain threshold, especially if you have certain unfixable looks problems, it's simply impossible to become Chad or even a normie sometimes.
I think if you're sub5 it's near impossible to become a normie, let alone a chad. But these braindead idiots think they can beat the billions of years of evolution that went into making a chad just by self improving. JFL.
Not to mention how foids don't have to self-improve. Actually, it's mostly even better when they don't because they think self-improvement is becoming muscular and manly at a gym, ripping their eyebrows out and drawing something on their place, getting ugly generic tattoos, getting fake tits and fake butts, piercing, fucking their hair over in many ways, etc.
Idk if it's just me, but I find foids with piercings and tattoos disgusting. And those foids are usually the ones who let chad cum in them. Idk, I just find them impure in a way.

Last edited:
Idk if it's just me, but I find foids with piercings and tattoos disgusting. And those foids are usually the ones who let chad cum in them. Idk, but I find them impure in a way.
All a foid has to do to look good is not being deformed, not being obese, being young and not fucking her skin, hair, etc. Let everything natural. Done.

New PUA simulator hmm.... Different names same goals(on fake hopes)

If we was a chad his gf wouldnt have been abusive towards him. Cucktear is still more cringe because of all the soy advice.

self destruction is the answer

Self improvement is just masturbation of the ego. He might overcome his "approach anxiety" but he will never overcome his genetics. Usually though these types don't overcome anything, they just become morally bankrupt narcissists.
your avi is a parody of something right?
a cover of an album

That is retarded.

your avi is a parody of something right?
a cover of an album
Houses of the Holy. The og cover has real naked kids on it. I hate Zeppelin because they are all chads but they can be based sometimes.

I bet they say “bro” sooo much

They can join IncelTears and VirginExchange for most cringe subreddits