Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting More COVID please.

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
Looking at all these normies makes me sick.

Genuinely hate the fact the covid lockdown is easing here in the united cuckdom. By the end of June it will all be over and we'll be forced to go back out into soyciety. I pray for a new, deadlier strand to surface in the coming weeks/ months. Working from home for the past year or so has been a blessing, I don't want it to end. Dealing with others, just them being in my presence. No.

Ontario is still in lockdown because Canada is a soviet third-world shithole prison nation.

The lockdown is my only exuse to be staying inside, I hope COVID lasts forever and wipes out humanity.

There will be more Covid19 lock downs for reasons of dangerous mutations, just received a letter today in the mail that my local bank is closing due to Covid19, how odd concerning recent statistics showing its decline in numbers nationwide, that is unless they're pre planning for another set of lock downs here inside the U.S. Pay attention to banks and financial institutions in the coming months, whatever they decide to do in coordination will be your advanced warning for what they'll decide to do politically at a government level, as the old saying goes, just follow the money.

Last edited:
The next lockdown they won't let you rejoin the rest of society until you take the vaccine, screenshot or archive this post.

Staying inside your own residence will be the least of your problems when that occurs.

I hope that shit will become actually deadly not just killing 0.1% grannies

By the end of June it will all be over and we'll be forced to go back out into soyciety.

Nick Young Wtf GIF

The jooflu has been the best Simpson spin-off made yet.
mirin vey high r8s

The jooflu has been the best Simpson spin-off made yet.
mirin vey high r8s
It will go down in history as the best modern day psyop ever crafted until they devise the next one.

It will go down in history as the best modern day psyop ever crafted until they devise the next one.
Exactly.
At least the normies aren´t having any sex, even less compared to before.
The birth rate will plunge underground, and soyciety will eat itself.
Mastermind.
This design is patrician tier strategy.

Exactly.
At least the normies aren´t having any sex, even less compared to before.
The birth rate will plunge underground, and soyciety will eat itself.
Mastermind.
This design is patrician tier strategy.
It's impressive as far as psyops are concerned especially its magnitude being worldwide, however, deception compounded upon various deceptions will catch up with them, there's always a price for such reckless arrogance to be paid, always.

There are no exceptions.

Perpetual exponentially growing COVID

THIS INSTANT

we need more covid and its mutated brothers.

If Allah is merciful he will deliver us a new variant that is immune to the vaccines and we will be in lockdown soon again.

Yes this is the mark of the beast and it is close.
I'm not a Christian where I can't relate, but what I do know is the elites constantly talk about a lot of useless eaters worldwide they would like to get rid of because they believe that they themselves are specially [in some cases divinely] ordained and chosen to have the entire world unto themselves. They view the world and its diminishing natural resources as being wasted on us where they would love to perform a global population triage if they could get away with it without consequence.

Last edited: