Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee More comedy gold from the incelxit foid

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Foid

"The fact that I could in theory have sex with some horny guy at a club does not really help if my anxieties hinder me to do this in reality."

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Fuck privileged scum, she deserves a punch

She is laughing in our faces

There are no femcels but there are chadsexuals.

I mean, it is not a contest of who has it worst, is it?
It actually is. I beat fakecels and foids in the contest of understanding true suffering.
There are no femcels but there are chadsexuals.

holes are property and should be treated as such

“I can have sex but I won’t do it so I am incel”
JFL f*m”cels”
Honestly, femceldom is a thing if you just read it as "voluntary celibacy", doesnt say "involuntary celibacy" for a reason. Likewise anxiety and such things are legit things that imporvish your life and can hit you for almost any reason which not having sex doesnt have to be one of.
However, there are obviously more than enough websites for people struggling this way and this is just another example of attention seeking foids appropriating other people´s communities/whatevers for their own benefit.

tbh the femcel is not any worse than some 'moeggcel' here. doesnt matter i get matches just that i am tehee

''I really wanted to connect and understand''

translation: ''I wanted to pozz, gaslight and attention whore in a community of virgin men instead of going to the thousands of circlejerk spaces I have the option to go to''