Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel More car problems

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I'm sick of having a car, it is problem after problem, you leave it into the mechanics garage to fix a problem and they end up finding another problem. You can't even drive much as you don't want to risk causing any more problems with the car. You basically have a car to travel to your wage cuck position and you wage slave just so you can get a newer car when your current one stops working. The only good thing about having a car is that you could gas yourself in it or drive off a cliff.

Having a car in my city is more of a nuisance than anything.

i see your point

I agree, the only thing my car has gotten me was fast-food, a trip to wageslavery, costs me lots of money for repairs, and shitty car insurance, i don't even think i've drove it since I quit my job 3 months ago jfl

@LastGerman on ER watch

I agree, the only thing my car has gotten me was fast-food, a trip to wageslavery, costs me lots of money for repairs, and shitty car insurance, i don't even think i've drove it since I quit my job 3 months ago jfl
Why did you quit your job?

Why did you quit your job?
didn't have to tbh, i'm still in uni and have more than enough saved up since I don't pay rent, and since i can't get NEETbux and will be wageslaving once a get my degree i'm taking this opportunity to ldar for as long as possible

I see bro makes sense. Glad you are fortunate to do so
didn't have to tbh, i'm still in uni and have more than enough saved up since I don't pay rent, and since i can't get NEETbux and will be wageslaving once a get my degree i'm taking this opportunity to ldar for as long as possible

i must not have a shitbox car, i rarely have problems

@LastGerman we have a new driver licence cel @Napoleon de Geso he is almost 40 and has never even been able to do a driving lesson

I'm sick of having a car, it is problem after problem, you leave it into the mechanics garage to fix a problem and they end up finding another problem. You can't even drive much as you don't want to risk causing any more problems with the car. You basically have a car to travel to your wage cuck position and you wage slave just so you can get a newer car when your current one stops working. The only good thing about having a car is that you could gas yourself in it or drive off a cliff.
Get a Honda or Toyota and you won’t have these frequent maintenance problems.
One of the worst car companies in the world.

Get an old ass cheap car, best decision I ever made, and I mean really old like pre 1980. They are exempt from a bunch of safety and emissions stuff so you dont have to pay for any of that bullshit and they are cheaper to fix and much less likely to have a complicated electrical problem. And they are cheaper to buy even if they are slightly worse on the MPG. But yeah in a city having a car is always a real pain in the ass and you save time and money if you just walk and use public transport

I don't have one

Don’t be lame, buy a Tacoma. They go like forever without all the problems. Top resale value too.

BCF003A4 2523 4054 9A88 CD248F200485

Get an older cheap car - preferably something Japanese. There are lots of YouTube resources that teach various repairs and diagnostics as most cars regardless of brand use similar basic systems. You hunt around on the forums and online you can find vehicle specific information and get your hands on a factory repair manual.

then don't buy a shitbox. Buy a beta male small car that's ~2-3 years.

Mogs me because drivers license

Don’t be lame, buy a Tacoma. They go like forever without all the problems. Top resale value too.

View attachment 250775
what a piece of shit. Wastes a lot fuel and can't even go off road properly . It gets mogged by it's far superior Chadpanese and Thai
cousins. The 70 series landcruiser is godly. Who the fuck buys a petrol pickup truck?
_Z.jpg
toyota-landcruiser-70-series-dual-cab-2016-black-%282%29.jpg

Get a Honda or Toyota and you won’t have these frequent maintenance problems.

One of the worst car companies in the world.
By brother had a Toyota and it was the worst car he had, he had over £600 repair costs for its problems and then he sold it.
what a piece of shit. Wastes a lot fuel and can't even go off road properly . It gets mogged by it's far superior Chadpanese and Thai
cousins. The 70 series landcruiser is godly. Who the fuck buys a petrol pickup truck?
_Z.jpg
toyota-landcruiser-70-series-dual-cab-2016-black-%282%29.jpg

I couldn't drive big vehicles like that, I think my autism gives me poor spatial depth awareness.

Last edited: