Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over More brutal ropefuel for ricecels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
encnn2lwqf491.jpg

Brutally over for laoscels :feelsrope:

Every normie who claims that "the majority of asian women are with asian men" needs to see this. The vast majority of noodlewhores are with cumskins. And this is for marriage, just imagine the stats for casual sex :feelsclown:

Also note how only gooks and niggers have imbalanced ratios.

The thing is that none of this actually matters. ALL that matters is how many foreigners you allow into your country. That's literally it.

encnn2lwqf491.jpg

Brutally over for laoscels :feelsrope:

Every normie who claims that "the majority of asian women are with asian men" needs to see this. The vast majority of noodlewhores are with cumskins. And this is for marriage, just imagine the stats for casual sex :feelsclown:

Also note how only gooks and niggers have imbalanced ratios.
At least niggers are marrying their race look how many noodle whores are marrying white men compared to white men marrying noodle whores. This is why white people are the best race, they’re the most loyal to their race

The thing is that none of this actually matters. ALL that matters is how many foreigners you allow into your country. That's literally it.
Asian countries except for NK and China are all controlled by ZOG and allow large masses of white sexpats (but will reject shitskins jfl). And China is cucked and does the same of their own volition. NK is our only hope.

Every normie who claims that "the majority of asian women are with asian men" needs to see this. The vast majority of noodlewhores are with cumskins.
That White penetration rate is unreal. Less than 15% of married Laotian women are married to Laotian men.

And this is for marriage, just imagine the stats for casual sex
Given what we all know about women's choices in casual versus long-term partners, one can only begin to imagine how much worse it is.

Asian countries except for NK and China are all controlled by ZOG and allow large masses of white sexpats (but will reject shitskins jfl). And China is cucked and does the same of their own volition. NK is our only hope.
Myanmar?

That White penetration rate is unreal. Less than 15% of married Laotian women are married to Laotian men.

Given what we all know about women's choices in casual versus long-term partners, one can only begin to imagine how much worse it is.
I actually thought the graph was some what okay, until i saw it was counting marriages only.

I actually thought the graph was some what okay, until i saw it was counting marriages only.
Unfortunately it's probably impossible to get the stats for casual sex since there's no method of tracking it. But we all know what they would look like. 90% red :feelsseriously:

Yeah. This chart only counts the number of Asian women who had so much casual sex with White men that they ended up settling down White as well. It doesn't include bananarangs who had fun with White men, then latched on to an Asian man to provide for her old age.

In case anyone didn't want to read the tiny text, the outmarriage rates in order are: Laotian, Cambodian, Korean, Japanese, Filipino, Vietnamese, Chinese, Hmong. Southeast Asia is truly brothel-tier.

In case anyone didn't want to read the tiny text, the outmarriage rates in order are: Laotian, Cambodian, Korean, Japanese, Filipino, Vietnamese, Chinese, Hmong. Southeast Asia is truly brothel-tier.
Look at the gender gap for Hmong, 30% vs 3% :feelsclown:

Yeah. This chart only counts the number of Asian women who had so much casual sex with White men that they ended up settling down White as well. It doesn't include bananarangs who had fun with White men, then latched on to an Asian man to provide for her old age.
Imagine what cumskins would do if 90% of white women got blacked. Meanwhile for us this is reality and we do... nothing.