Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel More Average Looking White Guys LARPing as Incel [VIDEO]

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
This is getting annoying now. Incels have been infiltrated by normies. There's nothing ugly about this guy he's definitely not an incel.

Young amd norrmie. I don't know why they do this. Why want to relegate your life to lack of intimacy, love, validation?

he look like a keeed but he is not ugly (no homo)

jfl if ur under 18 and on this site or even place urself in the same category

He’s 20 and looks about 15-16

Can totally see why he’s incel

JFL @ this forum thinking that every non deformed man is a gigachad
No you are dumb if I was him I would be banging white JB's

No you are dumb if I was him I would be banging white JB's

Not without some serious status. They're not like candy, you need to actually have enough social power to get them.

Lol he probably thinks hes a lookism slayer even though hes normie

He doesn't look very masculine. I can see him being incelibate, at least with white girls.

averagelookingwhiteguyslarpingasincels.is

He looks almost painfully average and looks too young for his age.

Even with all those factors considered, I don't see him being an incel at all.

No idea why these people LARP.

maybe he is 5'2" like knajjd

He says he is 20
ups didnt actually watch the vid. im pretty sure hes lying, but even if he isnt then hes just a late bloomer. he'll be chadlite in a few years

"I got told I'm not ugly which is a plus, I GUESS"

>>> I GUESS.

LOL. White men have given up colonizing peoples, seafaring in unchartered waters, and building modern societies and have decided to just fucking ROLEPLAY BEING INCEL. White men are fucking LOST. They don't even want to slay. White men DESERVE their countries taken over by ethnics and their women intermarrying - cuz THEY sure as fuck don't want them.

lol@white guys, hoaleee shit, you guys need T-injections or you will die out. I think you probably WANT to tbh.

White men are selfgenocidemaxxers - the most likely to be or promote LGBT, swallowed the feminism pill and promote women having babies later or never, and now they waste their prime roleplaying on the fucking internet. What is FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?

Hitler was the hero the white race needed but not the one they wanted.

Tall, fullheads whites are a disgrace to the incels community.

>>> I GUESS.

LOL. White men have given up colonizing peoples, seafaring in unchartered waters, and building modern societies and have decided to just fucking ROLEPLAY BEING INCEL. White men are fucking LOST. They don't even want to slay. White men DESERVE their countries taken over by ethnics and their women intermarrying - cuz THEY sure as fuck don't want them.

lol@white guys, hoaleee shit, you guys need T-injections or you will die out. I think you probably WANT to tbh.

White men are selfgenocidemaxxers - the most likely to be or promote LGBT, swallowed the feminism pill and promote women having babies later or never, and now they waste their prime roleplaying on the fucking internet. What is FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?

Most whites are pathetic, low IQ cucks. Too bad their shitty culture and civilization are spreading around the world like the plague because of the jewish social media, hollywood, etc.

too young to be incel

Most whites are pathetic, low IQ cucks. Too bad their shitty culture and civilization are spreading around the world like the plague because of the jewish social media, hollywood, etc.

Incel sites should only be accessible by fingerprint which is linked to Ancestry.com. If it flags you as being white, you should get forwarded to a webpage that tells you where your nearest nightclub is.

>>> I GUESS.

I don't know maybe most of us don't want to live life

Incel sites should only be accessible by fingerprint which is linked to Ancestry.com. If it flags you as being white, you should get forwarded to a webpage that tells you where your nearest nightclub is.
Whites have it easy, even a 4/10 like itsOVER fucked 180 girls including VIRGINS. Whites here always LOVE to come up with any bullshit to justify being here as "incels".

"B-but i'm too lazy to travel by a plane to a country where i can find love and sex for free"

Just STFU you fags and check your privileges. If you can't bring yourself to wageslave for 1 year and then enjoy 5 in a poor country and escape inceldom then stop whining like sluts all day about being incels.

Whites have it easy, even a 4/10 like itsOVER fucked 180 girls including VIRGINS. Whites here always LOVE to come up with any bullshit to justify being here as "incels".

"B-but i'm too lazy to travel by a plane to a country where i can find love and sex for free"

Just STFU you fags and check your privileges. If you can't bring yourself to wageslave for 1 year and then enjoy 5 in a poor country and escape inceldom then stop whining like sluts all day about being incels.
I wish I could give you my white skin...
I presume white men are more likely to be depressed but I haven't seen a figure to verify my assumption

I wish I could give you my white skin...
I presume white men are more likely to be depressed but I haven't seen a figure to verify my assumption
You like Asians don't you ? Also you don't seem autistic and you seem like a fun and interesting guy to be with, you'd be much more happier in a country like Japan where you can find decent women looks and personality wise.

He’s 20 and looks about 15-16

Can totally see why he’s incel

JFL @ this forum thinking that every non deformed man is a gigachad
He is 28 according to the description on his youtube channel

>>> I GUESS.

dad knows whats up
giphy.gif

You like Asians don't you ? Also you don't seem autistic and you seem like a fun and interesting guy to be with, you'd be much more happier in a country like Japan where you can find decent women looks and personality wise.
Thanks for your compliments. I just don't have the opportunity to move anytime soon and I have to suffer for the next 3 years. Keep in mind that I still go to school and that I am completely dependant on my parents. It's frustrating... However I will never claim that I have it worse than ethnics.

I'm not autistic but my head is definitely fucked up

jfl if ur under 18 and on this site or even place urself in the same category
I'd say 16 is the youngest an incel can be, I'm gonna be 18 next month so when that hits I think I'll just be worse off. More blackpilled with age.

Thanks for your compliments. I just don't have the opportunity to move anytime soon and I have to suffer for the next 3 years. Keep in mind that I still go to school and that I am completely dependant on my parents. It's frustrating... However I will never claim that I have it worse than ethnics.

I'm not autistic but my head is definitely fucked up
Yeah but you're still young, that's good. I suggest you take a good, worthy degree and work with it in Japan and learn Japanese during that period and then start your dating journey there.

I think you guys underestimate how much the window is shifting on who is incel and not.

I don't know this kid but I wouldn't be surprised if he were incel to at least some extent. It's not black or white, it's a spectrum. A normie can get laid maybe once a year or whatever...in many ways...and hear me out....that's even worse than being incel.

I'm a "blackpilled normie" (i heard we are welcome here) and if my anecdotal experience is anything to go by, sub 7 = sodium azide.

Yeah but you're still young, that's good. I suggest you take a good, worthy degree and work with it in Japan and learn Japanese during that period and then start your dating journey there.
That sounds like a good plan.

Aren't you even younger than me?

That sounds like a good plan.

Aren't you even younger than me?
I'm 18, but i'm going bald so it's over for me. I tried messaging Philippines women, messaged 4 and only 1 responded and the conversation didn't last more than 2 messages.

I don't know maybe most of us don't want to live life

Well, I hope I live to see the takeover. Not cuz I want ethnics to do so but so I can see if that shocks white men into remembering they have a penis.

>>> I GUESS.

He is a fakecel. The girls on OkCupid are not "good looking" enough for him

brutal, QFT

Well, I hope I live to see the takeover. Not cuz I want ethnics to do so but so I can see if that shocks white men into remembering they have a penis.
That depends on the person. I don't give a fuck about the "white race" and I wouldn't give a fuck if the race goes extinct tomorrow. But I can imagine that some of them will be extremely shocked.

>>> I GUESS.

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    306.5 KB · Views: 51
WHAT THE FUCKKK

lol normie trash, he looks like every other white Justin beiber knock off

holy shit this guy is in the dumps look at him, hes realizing his place. 10 years ago he would have success now he is considering himself as incel.

You know the vast majority of those 180 were hookers, right? Low IQ post.

What a piece of shit, I want to dip his head in liquid nitrogen and hit it with a hammer