Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

More autistic people to join in our ranks after (((vaccine)))

totalcel

totalcel

Self-banned
-
How is this related to inceldom? Well, vaccine = autism= Non neurotypical = inceldom.

I predict a huge wave of autism after 2-3 doses of COVID mass vaccination.

https://www.spectrumnews.org/news/unraveling-mitochondrias-mysterious-link-to-autism/

According to the leaked court documents, within hours of vaccination, 19-month-old Hannah Poling showed a host of physical and behavioral deficits, including loss of language skills, eye contact and the ability to relate to other people ― all of which are also common features of autism spectrum disorders. For these injuries, the court ruled that the Polings are entitled to government compensation.

Last edited:
i'm not clicking that

OPPRESSED BTW . JFL AT THIS FOID PAMPERING WORLD . If it was a Man , nobody would give One Shit. Then again these Retards do everything the Media portraits them to do. Still she got 1,5 million dollars for free . JF FUCKING L @Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @IchWillSterben @Edmund_Kemper @lonelycurry26 @Ritalincel @Izayacel

A 19 month old lost language skills?

Yes...I neglected to mention this earlier:

Mito

Mito1

ALFA Allele Frequency
The ALFA project provide aggregate allele frequency from dbGaP. More information is available on the project page including descriptions, data access, and terms of use.

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
Total Global214054G=0.824647C=0.000000, T=0.175353
European Sub191842G=0.824178C=0.000000, T=0.175822
African Sub5912G=0.8107C=0.0000, T=0.1893
African Others Sub208G=0.793C=0.000, T=0.207
African American Sub5704G=0.8114C=0.0000, T=0.1886
Asian Sub456G=0.884C=0.000, T=0.116
East Asian Sub348G=0.885C=0.000, T=0.115
Other Asian Sub108G=0.880C=0.000, T=0.120
Latin American 1 Sub704G=0.825C=0.000, T=0.175
Latin American 2 Sub2516G=0.8732C=0.0000, T=0.1268

Genetic Evidence for Elevated Pathogenicity of Mitochondrial DNA Heteroplasmy in Autism Spectrum Disorder​

Increasing clinical and biochemical evidence implicate mitochondrial dysfunction in the pathophysiology of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), but little is known about the biological basis for this connection. A possible cause of ASD is the genetic variation in the mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) sequence, which has yet to be thoroughly investigated in large genomic studies of ASD. Here we evaluated mtDNA variation, including the mixture of different mtDNA molecules in the same individual (i.e., heteroplasmy), using whole-exome sequencing data from mother-proband-sibling trios from simplex families (n = 903) where only one child is affected by ASD. We found that heteroplasmic mutations in autistic probands were enriched at non-polymorphic mtDNA sites (P = 0.0015), which were more likely to confer deleterious effects than heteroplasmies at polymorphic mtDNA sites. Accordingly, we observed a ~1.5-fold enrichment of nonsynonymous mutations (P = 0.0028) as well as a ~2.2-fold enrichment of predicted pathogenic mutations (P = 0.0016) in autistic probands compared to their non-autistic siblings. Both nonsynonymous and predicted pathogenic mutations private to probands conferred increased risk of ASD (Odds Ratio, OR[95% CI] = 1.87[1.14–3.11] and 2.55[1.26–5.51], respectively), and their influence on ASD was most pronounced in families with probands showing diminished IQ and/or impaired social behavior compared to their non-autistic siblings. We also showed that the genetic transmission pattern of mtDNA heteroplasmies with high pathogenic potential differed between mother-autistic proband pairs and mother-sibling pairs, implicating developmental and possibly in utero contributions. Taken together, our genetic findings substantiate pathogenic mtDNA mutations as a potential cause for ASD and synergize with recent work calling attention to their unique metabolic phenotypes for diagnosis and treatment of children with ASD.

Yes...I neglected to mention this earlier:

View attachment 604917

View attachment 604918

ALFA Allele Frequency
The ALFA project provide aggregate allele frequency from dbGaP. More information is available on the project page including descriptions, data access, and terms of use.

Explanation and summary please.

I've made a thread like that. I think it's a government PSYOP

Fucking bullshit

I've made a thread like that. I think it's a government PSYOP

Nice

jews have got legal immunity from the vaccine. if it fucks you up then too bad

How is this related to inceldom? Well, vaccine = autism= Non neurotypical = inceldom.

I predict a huge wave of autism after 2-3 doses of COVID mass vaccination.

https://www.spectrumnews.org/news/unraveling-mitochondrias-mysterious-link-to-autism/

According to the leaked court documents, within hours of vaccination, 19-month-old Hannah Poling showed a host of physical and behavioral deficits, including loss of language skills, eye contact and the ability to relate to other people ― all of which are also common features of autism spectrum disorders. For these injuries, the court ruled that the Polings are entitled to government compensation.
Your welcome goyim

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back