Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

More Asian women are having sex with white men than with Asian men, according to study from Michigan University.L

T

thallium0000

Veteran

Chink foids just cant get enuff of the taste of white d

Submission Statements: I think the media is intentionally hyping the rise of China, and you know how they keep on saying the 21st century is an Asian century. If that is the case, shouldn't white women be flocking to China and Asia to marry Asian men instead of the other way around?

Also, most Asian women nowadays refuse to give birth to Asian babies. So how can China be the next superpower if there are no women left in that country? I think this article is the perfect anodyne to the media conspiracy that has been using Asians as the straw man for its fallacious argument for maintaining certain edges on military, science, and technology.

China, and Asia in general, are very weak. And Asian women prove it. QED

And more cumwhores are having sex with their dogs than they are with their own men.

In Sonic the Hedgehog (1991) the Spring Yard zone features a sign saying “ COPE”. This was built by Dr. Robotnik to mock Sonic over the fact that Sonic  Frontiers is going to

This bitch is crazy. If I wasn't blackpilled, I would have assumed this was a troll by a horny white nerd
Skill set:

I’m fluent in Chinese, Japanese, and English. I have expertise in HTML, Matlab, Java, and Python. I’m an expert in cum swallowing and taking anal penetration bareback.

that was the year 2000. its much worst right now.

I do see quite a few zoomer AMWF couples near college campuses though. Just not in the big cities post college life.

Even just seeing one of them is lifefuel to me and I can easily see a few or more if i stick around long enough in the college towns. Lots of nice eateries and cafes to relax at. I don't feel that the foids in college towns are as racist as the foids in the post college real world. Don't get me wrong overall theyre still racist especially the sorority whores. But just overall its not as bad as the foids in the big cities post college life.

Its a huge relief from seeing dozens of WMAF couples every month.

This bitch is crazy. If I wasn't blackpilled, I would have assumed this was a troll by a horny white nerd
Asains sold out

Some 40% of Asian female newlyweds married outside their race in 2008, compared with just 20% of Asian male newlyweds.

Brutally over for ricecels

bunch of race traitor gooks providing free sex for white men.

I think it's just spic and black and Asians.. Etc foids worshipping the white Chad as usual literally there is tons of em on social media and their whole personality is having a tall white Chad lol
Brutally over for ricecels

Wtf did I just read ?:what::what:

I do see quite a few zoomer AMWF couples near college campuses though. Just not in the big cities post college life.

Even just seeing one of them is lifefuel to me and I can easily see a few or more if i stick around long enough in the college towns. Lots of nice eateries and cafes to relax at. I don't feel that the foids in college towns are as racist as the foids in the post college real world. Don't get me wrong overall theyre still racist especially the sorority whores. But just overall its not as bad as the foids in the big cities post college life.

No life fuel you not gonna get that

No life fuel you not gonna get that

She is the average r asiangirlswhitecocks poster

Chink foids just cant get enuff of the taste of white d

Submission Statements: I think the media is intentionally hyping the rise of China, and you know how they keep on saying the 21st century is an Asian century. If that is the case, shouldn't white women be flocking to China and Asia to marry Asian men instead of the other way around?

Also, most Asian women nowadays refuse to give birth to Asian babies. So how can China be the next superpower if there are no women left in that country? I think this article is the perfect anodyne to the media conspiracy that has been using Asians as the straw man for its fallacious argument for maintaining certain edges on military, science, and technology.

China, and Asia in general, are very weak. And Asian women prove it. QED
Average delusional westerner

what the fuck

post this in r/aznidentity :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: