Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over More and more couples are meeting online

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien Calviniste
★★★★★
It's so over for any sub 5 or, even, normies.

While we rot on incels.is :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Online is the future,why would a girl meet you for first time in an cafe, when she can know everything about you with a text and photo. Once she finds you as a chad, she will meet you offline

The dating market is fucked up because foids are exposed to Chads on Instagram.

It's so over for any sub 5 or, even, normies.
Online dating only works for good-looking/attractive men. The majority of dating app users are male, this means women will have plenty of options and they will select the most attractive men as regular men like us are left out

Online dating only works for good-looking/attractive men. The majority of dating app users are male, this means women will have plenty of options and they will select the most attractive men as regular men like us are left out
yep, unfortunate

Yep, this is why I hate normies and their "go meet a girl irl" type of stupid nonsense, when you know for a fact that these normies met online. Literally nobody cold approaches, unless you want to risk your livelihood for the off chance you could hook up. I tried Tinder way back in 2014-16-ish(?) and quit after that. I learned my lesson and never went back again. If you couldn't make it in your prime years in HS, what would make you think you'd make it in your late 20's, 30's, etc.

dating apps, social media, and current day feminism ruined this world

it's become a hopeless shithole