Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious More and more Chads are becoming incels strangely enough…

He's high PSL but low sex appeal to women, he's realistically normie. Not incel material but not chad as far as women are concerned.

Forum should make a face verification process at this point. I highly suspect there are many MTN+, disguised as KHHV vulnerable folks.

Well that guy is not a chad in this current reality - like it or not - he looks like he would fit as a chad figure in a 90s TV serie. I am saying this regardless of his age. I call someone chad if he is the one that is being desired by today's 14-25 year old females. A chad in this reality perhaps does not own a shirt in his wardrobe, wears like a rapper or pop singer, with even some feminine vibes with clothing etc., looking like gay but not being gay and still being pussy magnet. I mean even his hair style is off considering what is deemed as attractive nowadays. But he can probably fix with styling. I don't know maybe a neat provider figure has become outdated and a forever a trashy fuckboy look is what is being desired now even by older women?

Last edited:
lesbians are "sexually attracted" to girls that look like guys; it's safe to say most of them desire guys but are repulsed by the prospect of dating them, most of lesbians have daddy issues and female superiority complex

This guy is another one that I just stumbled across. :feelshehe:

A theory I have about this is not only feminism being responsible for the creation of the burgeoning incel Chad but also Clown World’s abortion mills have likely literally killed off many females who likely would’ve been paired up with guys like this if not for their selfish and cruel murdering whore mothers and of course the other theory I have about this is kikes/libtards manipulating impressionable and sexually confused young women into thinking they’re dykes like youtube personality “Strange Aeons” who claims to be a lesbian but her partner is a female that looks almost exactly like Justin Bieber. :feelshaha:

Now jokes about the Biebs appearing womanish and girly aside you‘d still expect a supposed genuine lesbian to desire a more female ie feminine looking mate than even a Bieber look alike if they are truly lesbian but nope. :feelsPop:

Most of the time you’ll find some fucked in the head hot broad with a partner thats looks like a dude but isn’t which shows the entire condition of lesbianism is just a mental illness and or manipulative scam based in social engineering manipulations. :feelsthink:

View: https://youtu.be/ssdtquCiruc

Thats not a chad thats a normie

He is not the first Chadcel, remember Monday FA Monday?

lesbians are "sexually attracted" to girls that look like guys; it's safe to say most of them desire guys but are repulsed by the prospect of dating them, most of lesbians have daddy issues and female superiority complex
The increase of dumb lesbians is one of the consequences of feminism. They know deep down they want men, but they have been brainwashed by the bluepill media to want to fuck other women for "girl power" or some shit.

"Chad incel"? Are you serious? And why is this retarded thread sticky? What the fuck is happening to this forum?:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

tfw the head janny doesn't even know what a chad is

I really don't know in which dimension of which universe this average guy with a receding hairline, crooked teeth and a low pay truck-driving job is a "Chad".

He also isn't even an incel. He said in a video that he had multiple girlfriends before.

OvER for this shit forum, no wondER blkpillpres left
Somebody tell this guy to unignore me. He ignored me over nothing.

Last edited:
Nigga this is easily explainable. Women’s standards are rising every day, just like they have been for decades. Soon it will be literally only 6’6 dudes with 10 million dollars in his bank, that are able to even date a Becky.

I’d say by 2050 the number of incels will reach 50% of men.

Sheeeit nigger the vast majority of the JBW theorists are ALL nodding their heads in agreement with me about him now as I type.

FFS you don’t get much more Chadly than having his traits which are:

-White
-Probably tall enough
-Blue eyes
-Square jaw
-Asesthetic symmetrical face
-Looks financially successful

Etc, etc.
What are you trying to say in every second post. African man banging the shit out of white whores in europe. Open your damn eyes. In europe thyrone barely exist every black male can get laid.

That guy is a fucking faggot.
Behaves like the exact type of whore you´d expect.
If you replaced his gestures with that of a women, you wouldn´t notice a goddamn difference.

young girls on campuses are lesbos
Yea I have noticed that too. Idk how could it be a trend if you supposedly cant choose your sexuality.
There also seems to be a lot more lesbian women than gay men, which leads to a ton of men being single lol.

Do is betabux at best. Dude looks like someone squeezed his face dry. Get some hydration holy fuck. Faggot is using face cream, already half a fucking man imo.

How does this thread even exist on an incel forum?

Chad becoming incel. What a irony

A theory I have about this is not only feminism being responsible for the creation of the burgeoning incel Chad but also Clown World’s abortion mills have likely literally killed off many females who likely would’ve been paired up with guys like this if not for their selfish and cruel murdering whore mothers and of course the other theory I have about this is kikes/libtards manipulating impressionable and sexually confused young women into thinking they’re dykes like youtube personality “Strange Aeons” who claims to be a lesbian but her partner is a female that looks almost exactly like Justin Bieber. :feelshaha:

Now jokes about the Biebs appearing womanish and girly aside you‘d still expect a supposed genuine lesbian to desire a more female ie feminine looking mate than even a Bieber look alike if they are truly lesbian but nope. :feelsPop:

Most of the time you’ll find some fucked in the head hot broad with a partner thats looks like a dude but isn’t which shows the entire condition of lesbianism is just a mental illness and or manipulative scam based in social engineering manipulations. :feelsthink:

he's like a 6/10 face-wise compared to his peer, definitely not a Chad

I think he's just an exception who mentalcel'd so hard he ended up in his 40s as an incel, tbh, because I highly doubt it was his looks holding him back 20+ years ago as a young man even if not Chad; most like him have ascended. Dykes are a problem, but they certainly wouldn't have affected him that much back then. :dafuckfeels:
Mentalceldom is real

I don't get why people are whining "he isn't Chad". First of all he is pretty good looking. And even if not Chad he is top tier normie. In any case the main point of this thread still stands, which is that even good looking or normal looking people are becoming incels at an increasing rate.

I don't get why people are whining "he isn't Chad". First of all he is pretty good looking. And even if not Chad he is top tier normie. In any case the main point of this thread still stands, which is that even good looking or normal looking people are becoming incels at an increasing rate.
The reason as the Chad himself alludes to in the video is Lesbianism..

A theory I have about this is not only feminism being responsible for the creation of the burgeoning incel Chad but also Clown World’s abortion mills have likely literally killed off many females who likely would’ve been paired up with guys like this if not for their selfish and cruel murdering whore mothers
This is a good point. Not only does abortion give women the ability to stray from long-term relationships but it also leaves less of them for the rest of us!

Chad is the new incel.
A6878424 7D5E 4442 AE85 ED7CCBCD62A4

I guess anyone who isn't an ugly incel but is still talking about the destructive influence of feminism is really an agent of the feminists who wants the incel community to tear themselves apart over that bullshit of alleged chads and normies they being "in the same boat". We see the proof of my thesis here. Otherwise it doesn't matter if the lesbians take over the upper market. The Chads etc still get enough sex. We still don't. That is the difference. They are not ouer bros. God damm!

Last edited: