Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Morbidly Obease Foids Just Exist and get Chadlites

S

Sub8

Greycel

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SIENMEDB5c

From the Show 1000 lb sisters. Tammy starts at 605 lbs and ends her weight "loss" journey weighing 665 lbs. She didn't work out, she didn't even move her arms around, all she did was complain and shove her fat face full of processed shit.

Some Quotes from Tammy about her skinny fit gymrat boyfriend with a chad jaw, after she failed to loose any weight to qualify for weight loss surgery:
"Yes we made love"
"But..."
"It wasn't about that."
"The best part about him being here was just having some one in the bed with me."
"Just to wake up to, to kiss good night."
"To hug"
"Some one I can be around to laugh and be myself with."

------------------------------------:feelswhat:

I've had real life experiences of talking to obese women. And most of them only go for Chads and get pissed off you suggest they settle for a Chad Light, and rant on about they have standards and respect themselves too much for that. If you suggest maybe they eat a little less processed food, they go on about how you're not supporting their mental health, about how you're fat shaming, or about how they have some thyroid issue or hormone imbalance or whatever when you know all they do is eat processed food and lay around.

My worst experience was when I was talking to one of these obese foids at work, short exchanges but I naively felt hope... I was in love or had a crush on her. Keep in mind I'm a gymcel looks maxed to my maximum potential and she's single although she does have a number of gym rats orbiting her as "friends" who want to date her, because all single women do, even obese ones. So what does this obese woman do, that's suicide fuel you might ask? She starts going to the gym, eating healthy, gets fit and marries a legit gigachad, rich, perfect genetics, looks like a literal god that would put chris hems worth to shame.

The prospect of me attempting to flirt/talk to her was so disgusting that it drove her to overcome her innate laziness, and fat positive brainwashing, improve herself and score a legit giga chad. Fuck me, women simple exist, stuffing their faces and lying around doing nothing and they get chadlites who spend all of their time and energy looks maxing, or they put in a little bit of effort (no doubt with a bunch of simp gym partners to motivate and workout with them getting only hope in return), then score legit millionaire gigachads that will marry them and take them on exotic vacations.

Fucking kill me.:cryfeels:

This foid isn't even human with how fat she is.:feelsUgh:
Screenshot88

It’s for attention and it’s a show but your story sounds sus :feelsUgh:

l hope this fake is for TV

Where's Chad?

You mean this guy?, he isn't even a tyrone

It’s for attention and it’s a show but your story sounds sus :feelsUgh:
Last story was when I was in the military, so the m to f ratio was a little fucked. I'm not sure how she was passing her pt standards, but I know they're much easier for women.

But in general fat women do not date non fit guys anymore, they have way too many options.
Yah. You guessed it. Fuck this country. I need to leave as soon as I can.

I finally uninstalled my dating apps today. I wasn't getting matches, or if I lie about everything on my profiles, I occasionally get an ugly match that would ghost me anyways. It was such as waste of time swiping everyday and ultimately just made me feel like shit with zero results and no conversations, and I'd always get my hopes up that once I complete this new looks maxing thing, or surgery, or whatever that it would finally make a difference and it never does.

Good facial structure and jaw, and teeth.

Maybe I'm just so fucking ugly he looks like a chadlite to me.
iu

When I think of a chad I usually think of something like this

:feelsrope:Thanks. Adding these pictures to my personal suicide fuel folder.

The most fucked thing is their boyfriends can't enjoy the same foods as them and still be with them, if they did that they'd leave them, so they have to stomach down little bits of broccoli and chicken while watching their girlfriends gorge themselves on pancakes and deserts.

iu

When I think of a chad I usually think of something like this
That's low tier Chad. I was talking about Chadlites. The 8's that date the 0 females. (Ugliest guys that can still date).

Last edited:
She can never leave you if she’s bedridden
It's a nice cope. But she can order chadlites off tinder and they'll come right to her bed, and collect government assistance because she's a woman who will blame her obesity on some imaginary doctor approved condition, instead of her poor habits.

Last edited:
That's Chad. I was talking about Chadlites. The 8's that date the 0 females. (Ugliest guys that can still date).
iu

I'd consider ryan gosling a chadlite, but he still mogs

Ewwwww that's gross!!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SIENMEDB5c

From the Show 1000 lb sisters. Tammy starts at 605 lbs and ends her weight "loss" journey weighing 665 lbs. She didn't work out, she didn't even move her arms around, all she did was complain and shove her fat face full of processed shit.

Some Quotes from Tammy about her skinny fit gymrat boyfriend with a chad jaw, after she failed to loose any weight to qualify for weight loss surgery:
"Yes we made love"
"But..."
"It wasn't about that."
"The best part about him being here was just having some one in the bed with me."
"Just to wake up to, to kiss good night."
"To hug"
"Some one I can be around to laugh and be myself with."

------------------------------------:feelswhat:

I've had real life experiences of talking to obese women. And most of them only go for Chads and get pissed off you suggest they settle for a Chad Light, and rant on about they have standards and respect themselves too much for that. If you suggest maybe they eat a little less processed food, they go on about how you're not supporting their mental health, about how you're fat shaming, or about how they have some thyroid issue or hormone imbalance or whatever when you know all they do is eat processed food and lay around.

My worst experience was when I was talking to one of these obese foids at work, short exchanges but I naively felt hope... I was in love or had a crush on her. Keep in mind I'm a gymcel looks maxed to my maximum potential and she's single although she does have a number of gym rats orbiting her as "friends" who want to date her, because all single women do, even obese ones. So what does this obese woman do, that's suicide fuel you might ask? She starts going to the gym, eating healthy, gets fit and marries a legit gigachad, rich, perfect genetics, looks like a literal god that would put chris hems worth to shame.

The prospect of me attempting to flirt/talk to her was so disgusting that it drove her to overcome her innate laziness, and fat positive brainwashing, improve herself and score a legit giga chad. Fuck me, women simple exist, stuffing their faces and lying around doing nothing and they get chadlites who spend all of their time and energy looks maxing, or they put in a little bit of effort (no doubt with a bunch of simp gym partners to motivate and workout with them getting only hope in return), then score legit millionaire gigachads that will marry them and take them on exotic vacations.

Fucking kill me.:cryfeels:

brutal we can't even fuck fatties:feelsohgod:

brutal we can't even fuck fatties:feelsohgod:
Yah, bro :cryfeels:

article-2117319-123DB1B5000005DC-74_634x452.jpg

Like this guy (above) Least attractive out of the guys with their fat girlfriends/wives but you can tell from his house (no way she earns any money) that he's loaded, and he's decently masculine. His forearms dwarf mine even though I've spent over a decade in the gym, bulk cut cycling, eating chicken breasts and veggies and stuffing myself with supplements. He's probably high-T and doesn't even lift.

I would kill for a girlfriend like her. She looks nice and cute. I don't care if it's like, fucking slimer from ghost busters, or the blob, I could just imagine she's a cute slime monster. But she'd reject me. fml

fat_slime_woman_by_kingmonster_d17sscj-fullview.jpg

gonna go cry into a protein shake.

Last edited:
They're so fat their faces are completely deformed. Brutal.

Woman playing god

Whats new even