Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Morals really are made up promises of rewards and consequences I see that now

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Morals really are BS.

An anecdote I have in mind right now.

All happened today, listen in.

Just today I was forced to eat something my father payed for, even though I didn't like it. I thought of throwing it away, but ate it anyway.

The reward of throwing the food away: Me not having to taste that garbage, I don't like overeating.

The consequence of throwing the food away: My delusion and fear that I'll become a horrible person, my moral standards will lower etc.

The reward of eating the food: The ego boost, me thinking I'll become a better person, somehow tolerating this isn't cowardly it's just moral simply because my father works hard for it.

The consequence of eating the food: Me believing in morals that don't exist.

By the way I meant to flush it down the toilet, it is a small piece of food, it was rice very small amount, but you get it right? If I'd not considered my father suffering because of me I would have thrown it away. I ate it instead.

This applies to everything else in the world:

When people want to commit rape: They don't think about the other person getting hurt or being disgusted nor do they love hurting them or raping them. They just want sex, the satisfaction that comes with having sex and if they can't have it that way, the want it bad, what are you gonna do?

Same with things like eating meat: Many people get offended when people eat meat. They're like the cows are dying, the chicken are dying and I do agree, but why is that so? They can't be hypocrites. Once they know the consequence to them eating meat, which is an animal going through horrendous, unbelievable torture, then they know they have to be moral and give up meat, because there is a consequence. No one likes killing an animal. Only thing everyone likes is the taste of meat, once you're confronted with you being cruel, you're more likely to change because you see the consequence, moreover many people are active critiques today of animal agriculture today, imagine someone asked you about this. You would feel the consequence. People hating you just because you enjoy the taste of something, then there's a point where you just can't take it anymore and you either hate them or choose to be moral and follow them.

Bad language etc.: We live in an age where our thoughts are shaped by google and other social media websites that want certain words in english to go extint, certain censorship is always there. Why do we refrain from using bad words?

1. Hurting someone's feelings
2. Getting banned
3. Becoming a horrible person(fear of, delusion that we will)

Benefits:
1. Freedom of speech
2. Satisfaction
3. Wider perspective

I'll end this post now, there are things people tend to demonize when in reality they are a mix of benefits/rewards and consequences. The benefits are always seen as an excuse and people love to be narcissists. Anyway goodbye.

You are actually right, faggot.

Humans develop morals reflecting their personal interest :feelscomfy: